disposal

1. rennecfox

BOS Odor Sealing Bags

A product I'd recommend for anyone dealing with bowel incontinence, BOS odor sealing bags. I've had some paticularly pungent diapers and it has consistently completely eliminated odors. The large size is good for about a regular adult diaper, you might want the x-large if you plan to put more...
  2. KrazyBaby

Problems with throwing away disposables / are cloth nappies the way forward?

Hello! I live in the UK and in the area I live in we have strict rubbish (trash) collection rules. Our general household waste is collected once a week and we have a small bin, this bin has to have its lid closed to be collected and the binmen will not take any additional bags. I live with my...
  3. U

public litter bin

hi all I apologize this must have been asked a thousand times but in the uk is it within the law to dispose of a used nappy in a public litter bin wrapped in a plastic bag I haven't done this yet its just a disposal idea and wanted to check first thank you .
  4. tiny

No nappy collection for the over 3s!

Apparently, Anglesey Council are switching to a three-weekly rubbish collection. Obviously, the people most opposed to that idea would be parents of young children who don't want used nappies lingering around. So, the council has promised a two-weekly nappy collection... but only if you can...
  5. WaffleTear

Disposal problem

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I just moved to a new house and I live with my parents. I was thinking everything would work out the way it used to but I was wrong. Where I once lived before there was garbage and recycling pick up weekly and we had a big garbage can so this was never...
Back