question & answer

1. CutestPaddedFemboy

Has anyone here ever seen or been in a tornado?

So I'm really into extreme weather and i really want to go storm chase tornadoes. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen, been near or has been caught in a tornado?
  2. prettycat163

What kind of packaging does the Rearz diaper samplers use?

As the title says I was wondering for how discreet they were. I know that larger orders came in discreet boxes, but I was not sure if the 2-pack samplers came in boxes or something like the plastic mailers.
  3. ABCelaenasWorld

What would you do?

What would you do if you had to look for a roommate and you don’t talk to anyone or have any way of asking for help?
  4. B

JoeyCuties Onesies?

What's up guys. I was online last night and found a sight JUST FOR ABDL onesies and it LOOKS awesome. HOWEVER! I was curious, as to whether or not any of the vast population of ADISC members had any reviews or advice on the adorable looking outfits.:confused: Thanks for all your help guys...
  5. I

Hi

hi all, new here, kinda dont know what to do, tbh. ive been wearing diapers for a year or so now, just because i like the feeling of them, but i have to hide the fact that i do, as my folks don't know i do. when i get them delivered i pretend its something else, and then hide it immediately...
Back