questions

1. Canadianfalls

Honest thoughts on Attends today

Attends has a bad rep aside from the Premiers. Now it seems with that new line and some recent changes, they may be trying to earn their image back. Without cluttering the thread, has anyone here used any Attends diapers recently? In the last year or so? If so, what version/name was it and what...
  2. ShyGirl91

What's On Your Wish List??

I think we all have that one thing (or 2 or 100 😂) things we wish for. What's one or two things on your wishlist?? What's something you're wishing for/saving for? 🩷 Mine: Octopus Stuffie Pooh Bear Hoodie
  3. ShyGirl91

Which Saying/Quote Would You Choose?

What quote or saying do people often say, but you believe is complete trash? My pick is the old, "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me" lie.
  4. D

When editing a question?

When editing a question, how can I add tags? (I keep forgetting to do so beforehand)
  5. BabyKai

What do you think about pacifiers/dummy's?

I love pacifiers but that's mainly because I've used them all my life. Couldn't be weaned off them and my parents ended up letting me carry on using them. I'm now 19 and walk around the whole house with about 5 at all times. One in my mouth and four to hold, play with and touch (I have sensory...
  6. Angellothefox

Halloween is coming is it exeptable to be a abdl?

One Halloween has gone please lock this thread. Thank you So halloween is upon us and is coming up. This is a perfect time to awsre the door in your big onesie or diaper with the excuse of this is my Halloween costume.:thumbsup: But would that be the case? is it exeptable to be a abdl at...
  7. Scifer555

Running and running and running and-

I started running two years ago on and off again because my brother inspired me to. The first time I started running, I absolutely hated it, I wound up with a splitting headache. After that I didn't really want to keep running, but something in me persisted. Now I am actually excited when I get...
  8. Scifer555

Are there...

Any questions you all want to ask me? Something you want to know... maybe ask me for advice? I can't sleep and I figure I might as well seize the moment and do something productive.
Back