ontario

1. DLCanuck

Hello From Ontario

Hey there everyone! I’m from the central Ontario area. I am a DL and have been all my life. Looking for people to talk to and share interests. Im very shy at first but once I get to know you well enough Im ok. I have hid my DL interests from everyone I know until 2018 when I let it out to a...
  2. Dee

Anyone in or around northern ontario?

Looking for other ab/dls in the area. Where are you diaper ppl at ☺️
  3. Canadianfalls

Canadian Insurance Coverage

For my fellow Canadians - Ontario mostly - do you have an insurance plan/provider that covers adult diapers or subsidises them for you? Ontario has no coverage for this, and I'm not ODSP eligible. What private insurance plans do you use or know of that have this coverage and can lessen the...
  4. uwuhowyou

A wild Canadian appears!

Heya, it's nice to meet all of you! Recently, I've moved back to my hometown in Southern Ontario, from Prince Edward Island, and sort of have been evaluating what's near and dear to me in life as I sort of re-establish my life. : P I'm 32 years old, and definitely more of a caregiver who finds...
  5. S

Looking For ABDL Friends

Hello, Just wanted to know if anyone else is from Southern Ontario, I’ve been wanting to make friends with others who share a liking for wearing. I’m from around Embro, Woodstock, London and Stratford Ontario. I’m 25, so old lol but thought I’d ask and see. I live with my partner who himself...
  6. S

Finally Got Own Place

Well I posted awhile ago, when living with roommates, we’ll I finally got my own place and can wear whenever (significant other doesn’t mind). It’s great. I no longer have to hide in my bedroom while wearing. However now I do get kind of paranoid about leaks. I don’t wear 24/7 mostly just on...
  7. S

Hello! I'm New Here

Afternoon, A little about myself. I live in Ontario, Canada and am slowly accepting this quirk of mine. I am 24 and am a graveyard shift worker. I work almost 24/7. Thus I have a very little existance outside of the work-place. Hopefully one day things will be different - but for now... this is...
  8. Dashsanta

New guy here!!

Hey everyone!! I'm new here! So just a little about me..I am mainly a little and a diaper lover! I also love music, photography, travel, and hockey, and I am looking to go to school for music performance I want to make some new little friends here so please add me as a friend!! I'm a fun guy!
Back