abdl boyfriend

1. paddedearthling

Hello from the Iowa

Hey there, I have followed a lot of cool posts and conversations on ADISC for the past few years, but I don't like to be online too much, so I try to limit my time. As a result, I have struggled in finding either an ABDL relationship and/or ABDL friends. Anyway, I am a gay guy who is masculine...
  2. B

Looking for Rumple-Mr. Gold long term rp partner.

Hello I was hoping to find someone to do a cute roleplay in messages where Mr. Gold from once upon a time takes care of his sick special needs daughter, details will be in DM
  3. xangelx

Confused

Hi, I don't know how to go about this but okay. Here it goes. My partner is deeply into ABDL and loves his diapers. When he first told me I was slightly shocked but I accepted him for it especially when he explained it gave him a form of comfort which I understood. Then it finally came to him...
  4. Mommysboi

Mommy takes pics of her diaperboy

My mommy and I have recently made a patreon account and are making tons of new content. Mommy loves taking pictures of me in my diaper and we both have so much fun making new videos together. I'll be posting our patreon name within a day or two. Thanks
  5. A

Any Advice?

My boyfriend is into abdl and while I support him wholeheartedly and love him just the same. He wants me to be a part of it too. Only problem is, is that I get what I'm calling these "anxiety attacks" whenever we start talking about me participating. I have put one on before but only for a few...
  6. SallyJayy

Ideas For Christmas Presents🎁

My boyfriend is a little and I was wondering what I could get his little side for christmas..I know he likes toys but have no idea what kind to get.I would like to hear some little opinions on what a mommy should get for her baby.
  7. SallyJayy

My ABDL Boyfriend

Hello Everyone,I am new to this I had signed up with an other ABDL site but nobody real seemed to comment on my post.Me(18) and my boyfriend(19) have been dating for four years now and I had not so long ago found out about his liking to diapers.I found out because he wasn't so good at computers...
Back