diaper brands

1. PaddedCub

Best thin daytime diaper?

Something quiet and not noticeable, can hold sudden flooding, good price, and ships to Australia without charging an arm and a leg…. Any recommendations? Adult baby printed diapers get pretty expensive after a bit and tend to be noticeable 😬
  2. abdlbill004

ABunaverse

So I wear 24/4 but I wear a white medical diaper to work recently ABU Discontinued the ABU simples there what I use while at work I bought a case of 80 little paws because there the same cut diaper as the space and simple. I’m hesitant to wear an ABDL diaper to work because if discovered it...
  3. Sockzz

What's the best diaper??

I was thinking of taking all the most popular answers and then throwing them into a poll :3
  4. D

Which diapers stain/show usage the best

I’m quite into the humiliation aspect of diapers and I am looking to find which diapers stain/show usage the best. Say my boyfriend was to give me an enema, I’m looking for a diaper that will definitely stain turn brown and show without doubt how much of useless diaper dependant baby I am to...
  5. EdwardTheDL1998

Anyone else experiencing this? (ID slip plus lowered quality?)

Okay, so. I bought a bunch of ID slip plus diapers because that's what I usually wear. But lately, they felt a bit worse in general. Both wearing, clumping, and leaking? It's not like it goes out of the sides. But sometimes, pee goes straight through the front of it. Just a few drops, but when...
  6. michaelmc

Baby diapers

If you could upscale a baby diaper to fit an adult which brand would you choose? For me it would be Pampers air!:2thumbsup:
  7. Pokogirl

Mamy Poko Pants XXL

So, I've finally used up all my diapers & now it's time for diaper some diaper shopping. The choices I get here is very limited. Good adult diapers are rare. So, I mostly wear baby diapers & am in love with them. Also I don't have the guts to buy adult diapers. I have 26 waist & can fit into...
  8. D

Diaper disappointment...

I just bought some of these "newer" Depends and boy, oh boy...I wish I could leave them a review because it was a waste of money. Two tabs that barely stay put are not enough. They "popped" off even when I didn't move, till they lost ALL of their glue. :sad: Diaper kept slipping off over and...
  9. D

Affordable diapers?

Hi there. I'm looking for affordable diapers that are nice and thick/able to hold more than one peeing session. Any ideas?
Back