sports

1. WOSOFanatic

First Intro :)

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well! I am semi-new to this community. I have been aware of it for a while but just haven’t felt confident enough to meet people. Recently I met a friend that told me about this place and I was super excited to hear about it so here is my first...
  2. Chriller

Biathlon fans resolving to diapers in order to not miss their front row spot...

I know this has been up some time before with 'normal' people resolving to diapers out of practical concerns (as opposed to the DL / Incontinence related wearing) This article seem so suggest that rumours are that diaper wearing is widespread among dedicated fans of biathlon; if you want to...
  3. I

Sports team/ gym class?

Hey! I'm an incontinent athlete and I was wondering if anyone on here also has experience wearing diapers while being on a sports team and if your team knew? Did you change into your uniform in front of all of them? how did they react? when I played tennis I wore goodnites and no one knew...
  4. U

Hello from a London lad

Hi there After having been a reader of this forum for a few months now i decided to take the plunge and join. About me - I'm a sporty, active guy from London, UK and i wear a nappy 24/7. And why I'm here - I have ADHD and have always had bedwetting problems which ha resulted in me pretty...
  5. Hotdog55

Super Bowl

Who do you want? As a Giants fan I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think it would be nice for the Falcons to win their first championship, plus I get tired of the same team always winning so if the patriots lose I'm fine with that. I know there's some patriots fans on here, any Falcons...
  6. Dragon of Shadows

Curling. who has played it?

hello everyone. i am just wondering who has played curling and what they think about it and what or if they have a reason for playing it. i have played curling for 6 years now and i love it!!!! i started playing it because i am not very strong and most other sports have a lot of contact to them...
  7. RzHeck

Hobbies and intrests

Hey I'm curious as to what some of the community members do in their spare time, besides the obvious. For example I'm a rock climber I started the beginning of this year but I freaking love it. Is there anyone else who's a avid climber. Or do you have another hobby that you absolutely in love with?
Back