age play

1. LittleMaryJane

Do You Own a Stuffed Toy?

🌈Hello fellow Babies & Litttles.🌈 Let’s see who owns a stuffed toy (Stuffie). Tell me how many you own and what are their names? I’ll go first. I owe one and his name is Fluffy. He is my bestest friend in the world. I luv him soo much. 💕🧸💕
  2. PamperPupper

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to ADISC but not new to ABDL! I'm sure a few of you might know me elsewhere or have seen my embarrassing pics all over the web! I'm just looking to post more content and get my face exposed elsewhere.
  3. megalithicmarvel

Hello folks, new here.

Hello. I'm from Europe, but I want to permanently settle in my beloved United States. 🇺🇸 I've heard of the term "ABDL" a few years ago, and I was occasionally looking it up on instagram out of curiosity. When I was twelve, I was looking at shota con manga online and I've came upon the term...
  4. A

Hii :3 Looking for abdl rp :D

Hiiiii :3 looking for an abdl rp with anyone. I'm 19 F and prefer to sub :3 Mostly prefer League of Legends, Genshin, Vocaloid, and Pokemon..........but can try new things too :3 Discord - ✨Ayako✨#9451
  5. TabulaRasa2017

Age play versus little space

Hi everyone, I hope your new year is off to a good start. I've been realizing that the different labels we use for each other and for what we do often have different meanings for different people. Although I'm a lifelong ABDL, I've only recently immersed myself in the ABDL community through...
  6. Angellothefox

Another Tshirt I got printed

Another Tshirt I got printed at the white rose this time it is a AGE PLAY Logo I got this with my suport worker and this time we had a stick. The guy wanted to know which one it was and then found it. Oh it is under Tshirt design :sweatdrop: So we waited for that to be printed and got some...
  7. W

Experimenting with regressing to different age groups. What's your story?

I've made mention quite a few times how my little side is a bit older than most others. I like to be around 9-12, more of a "middle" I guess. But on the weekend, I had some time alone, and felt like being a lot younger for a change. I think it was a combination of three things that bought...
  8. S

Let's talk about age regression!

So, recently, I've been enjoying doing a little random story-writing just for a little fun, and for those who enjoy reading stories and things related to AR, or especially if you write stories yourself, what makes for a perfect regression? I feel like magic spells or potions are a total "easy...
  9. kashi

Study Abroad

So in about two months I will be leaving from the U.S. to study abroad in Akita Japan for about six months Aug-Dec. I am very much looking for tips tricks and advice in regards to this venture as it will be a first for me on many levels. This will be the furthest I've ever been away from home...
  10. pumpkin

Big Wave to everyone from S. Wales ABY

Hello, I'm a 50 y/o AB male living in South Wales looking to make friends and share AB experiences with others. I enjoy wearing nappies/pull-ups and regression play as a 'little' boy who sometimes dressed up as a girl by mistake :o) & who's nearly there - but not quite - with potty training...
  11. B

Hello!!

Just a little backstory on me, I just created my account. I'm Daniel, from MN And I'm 19. Loved wearing diapers and the feeling of being controlled my someone older, preferably a mommy. When I was in 7th grade, my love for diapers began when my parents decided to put me on "diaper punishment"...
Back