convention

1. lokisvixen

ACFI

I'm gonna be at Alamo city furry invasion I'm hosting a little's breakfast munch Saturday at the main hotel more details as con grows closer remember this is a public event please keep little clothes discreet stuffies and coloring books welcome and encouraged
  2. jamie2004

When is the next convention?

Are there any worthwhile conventions or events happening this year? I am in the United States until September and I’d love to meet like minded individuals. The community is far more active here than at home sadly. Thanks!
  3. David00

Is BabyFur Con worth traveling to ?

Thinking about going to the BabyFurCon in October so just wanting to get some advice before going head first. 1) What is it like to be at an ABDL Convention, what are the activities and was it fun. 2) Are cons like these worth traveling for or would it be a waste of money and I should just stay
  4. NewAdultBaby4

Conventions, Weekenders, Meetings, Etc.

I am kind of new here and I would love to attend a Convention, Long Weekend, Workshop, Get Together, Etc. to interact in person to learn more about ABDL, product makers and providers to the ABDL community, Etc. Can someone direct me to some of these, or where to find them online? Thank you...
  5. Legolas

Anthrocon!

Hey everyone! I'm poking my head back in once again for my Yearly Post (TM) :laugh: Who all is going to be at AC 2018? Furthermore, does anyone know of any meetups, parties, or get-togethers for us babs? I'm bringing a friend with me and I want to make sure their first convention is one to...
  6. Angellothefox

Are you coming to Confuzzled this year?

Are you coming to confuzzled this year 2018! I just want to know whether you lil babyfurs and bigger diaperfurs will be there?
  7. Y

TeddyCon 2016

Hi! I was just curious if anyone was going? Here is the link: http://www.teddycon.org/home It is October 13-16th in Allentown, PA. You have to check it out!!
Back