united kingdom

1. P

Hello London!

Hello world! I’m Alexx, 20 years old, and I’m in London for the next few days. Thought I’d try and make some friends whilst I’m here, so let me know if you’re around my age and down to meet!
  2. DLinEx

Intro from Devon DL

Hello everyone Life long DL from SW UK (around Exeter). Looking to meet and hang out padded. Disposables mostly, wetting only. DL mainly but AB sympathies. Had a great DDLG relationship for s few years. Been on and off several platforms over the years. Mostly lurking and a bit of chatting...
  3. NappiedInSussex

Hi from England

Hi everyone! I’m a healthcare professional, a reader, science geek and like gaming (although I have to limit my gaming time!) It’s really great to find a site like this- I don’t talk openly with anyone irl about this (in fact I’ve never told anyone) so finding somewhere to be open is great. I’d...
  4. daddy13

Introduction - New ABDL in Cornwall, UK

Hello, I am new to the world of AB/DL and would really like to speak to people to learn more about the lifestyle, perhaps find some friends who live in my area and hopefully one day a relationship with a likeminded person (preferably around my age). I am in my mid 20s, gay, hairy, intelligent...
  5. Spitfire153

(UK) Pampers Baby Dry S8 vs Active Fit S6

Provided you can fit the top end of baby nappies . Baby Dry Size 8 Pros : Long length , Longer Tabs Cons: Weak tab sticky , Weak landing zone glue , Thin width on tab leading to deforming Active Fit Size 6 Pros : Significantly Stronger tabs , Much stronger landing zone glue , Wide tab...
  6. LilPierre

ABDL’s in Plymouth, UK

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is any ABDL’s out there who live in Plymouth, UK?! As I’m looking to make some new buddies. Thanks!
  7. V

Hiya from England!

Hi! I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, but I've never been able to indulge in it, since I lived with my parents. However, now that I've moved on to university, I'm excited about being able to finally experiment and explore this side of myself. With the move away from my home, I now...
  8. Angellothefox

Are you coming to Confuzzled this year?

Are you coming to confuzzled this year 2018! I just want to know whether you lil babyfurs and bigger diaperfurs will be there?
  9. KrazyBaby

Hello! UK ABDL here :)

Hey! My name is Geoff, I am from the UK and I am a straight adult baby. I am in a long term relationship, my gf is very loving and understanding and is actively involved with my adult baby lifestyle. For this I am very grateful. She is my mummy and changes me, bottle feeds me and role-plays...
  10. A

does anyone know what the new 2017 Drynites look like

I haven't been able to see the new diapers since i still have an outdated stash
  11. Angellothefox

United Kingdom is it illegle to change or get changed in a public toilet?

I do not usually go here on Weekdays, and I know that I should have put this in the mature sectore where politics, soicial justic get's talked about but I am putting it here. So I want to know is it against the law in the UK to change another adult nappy or be changed by a adult in a public...
  12. G

Just a Quick Hello

Hi All, Just popping in to say hi - Like many, I'm a long time lerker and I thought it was time to actually create an account. I leed an insanely busy life, so you probabily won't see me very often, however I would like to get involved when I have the time. Currently I live in London, and...
  13. XLdiapers

Uk nappies

I am interested to get a hold of the ASDA Little Angels Girls Day/Night Pants L/XL. Anyone here from the UK willing to acquire 3 packets of these and to sell to me? PM me if you are interested.
  14. S

Obtaining Decent Diapers In The UK

Hello all. Since Abena don't make the plastic backed X-Plus's in the UK any more, I've been finding sourcing and obtaining high quality, extremely absorbent diapers (nappies!) very tricky. I don't have a massive budget for premium DL diapers like the Cuddlz or to be able to order from...
  15. copper360

(UK based question) Cheap teddy bear

Hey guys and I want help. Me and my boyfriend have been texting and we have decided that we would meet in the first week end of february 6-8th. But here's the thing I want to him to get me something. a teddy to be exact cause I call him my teddy bear for a reasons but I say that I want to...
Back