furry

1. Sterling

How Do Furry And Little Intersect For You?

Hello all! I hope you're having a wonderful day so far. I was wondering what being a babyfur means for you. It's a lovely subculture in both communities and I am a part of both But being babyfur specifically doesn't quite "click" for me yet. I mostly just use my little sona for artwork here and...
  2. ABDElsa

Trying the ABU TinyTails

Lions, Foxes, Otters, and Deer, oh my! I'm not a Furry, but I just HAD to try the new TinyTails Diapers from ABU. So many things to love about them! For one they're ABU's first plastic back positional printed Diaper, as well as their first all-over printed Diaper package with games, the pastels...
  3. BabyDemon33

Room Service for Diapers

So I’m going to a furry convention in a couple of months and I’m gonna make it a padded vacation. One problem, my Fursuit may come just in time for the con, if so I won’t have much room for ABDL diapers, Depends pull ups, Baby Bottles, plastic pants, adult pacifiers or other abdl stuff in my...
  4. LilacPuppy289

Hello! Im new here♡

Hi! My name is Lilac and I am an age dreamer, ABDL, and babyfur! I am 20, female, bisexual, and also an artist. My little age ranges between 0-6 (I think?). I do wear roughly 1-2x a month but id like it to be more, I am ok with wetting but messing is NOT for me, thank you. I really like...
  5. Binkieblankie

About My Sona: Ori/Orio

Hello new to this place, but I would actually tell you a lot about my character and also I also. I also am going to do a review on Wahwash soon since there is not a proper review on it (NOTE: I do not know if I can upload stuff, but I may upload onto my YouTube or my cubhub mastdon. I also...
  6. dukepup

What happened to Daxbak?

Does anyone know what happened to Daxbak? He was a babyfur musician, but almost all his social media is gone or is wiped, especially his music videos on YouTube and Twitter . I used to love watching him on Twitch before a job promotion and new schedule prevented me from watching... I made some...
  7. Consul

Where to Find an Artist for Commission?

Hi, So I'm still new-ish to the furry community, and have decided to take the next step of figuring out a fursona of some kind for myself. I've read posts and topics on various sites (including this one), but am running up against a bit of confusion on how to proceed... I enjoy furry stuff on...
  8. pawshine

Best Place To Post My Work?

Hi! I’m a diaperfur, babyfur, age regression and pet space artist and I was wondering what’s the best place to post my work? I used to post it a ton on Reddit but this morning I woke up to a permaban after (I’m assuming) I pissed some furs off by posting my babyfur work in the diaperfur sub and...
  9. MrUnknown

Diaperfur Kinks. What is your kink?

Well i have some pretty interesting kinks that all include diapers. The number kink is diaperwebbing. Being webbed while be pampered by a diaperfur is my biggest one yet. Though I dont believe it to be a common kink, more of a rare kink i believe.
  10. LittleLamb

Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello everyone, I'm Lamb! I'm a non-binary transgender person in my 20s. I'm also neurodivergent and have some developmental issues so much of my childishness comes naturally. This is my first time joining an AB/DL community, as in the past I've mainly stuck to age-re spaces, so I'm excited but...
  11. IcyBlue

Favourite furry comics/stories

There are many comics out there but my old favourite one is “TwoKinds”. It is the original comic that melted me away into feeling like I was a ’furry’ which also slightly put me into little space. Although it doesn’t release as many chapters as it used to it’s still a lovely story and art...
  12. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Species!

Tell me what your species is! I am curious! If you don't have a species yet, then what would you be?
  13. pupsirius

Beginning to explore

Hi everyone. Sirius here. I’m new here, and very new to exploring this side of me. Don’t really know where else to go with this so I figured this thread made sense for this journey? I hope I’m right lol Soooo I’ve kinda been having an awakening this week. I am a furry, been one since high...
  14. pupsirius

Hey everyone

The name is Sirius, I’m just a furry/pup looking to explore this awakening I seem to be having at the moment.. 26M. I live in Ohio, and am just generally a silly and nerdy person. I love music, otters/all animals, Star Trek (sci-fi in general), food, and games (both board games and video games)...
  15. KasigFuchsGoku

Hello from a DL Furry!

Hello! Call me Goku- been a furry for the past decade or so, been involved with the adjacent ABDL community over 6-7 years. Doing some deep thinking, I haven’t been embracing my interest as much as I should have, and have been indulging more for my health with the support of an awesome partner...
  16. WolfG

I'll show you my work (fursuits)

I don't know if it's good idea but decided to show you my recent commission. On the left is a finished commission of Protogen, every single part was made in our studio. Also we are 1st studio that do NOT 3D print Protos... The wolf on the right is my first fursuit I owned. It was made by...
  17. BabyLillytheprincess

Roleplay site that I found

Has any on y’all heard of Wolfery.com? It’s a really cool role playing site
  18. CrinkleBuck

New to the forum

Hello! I'm Lavender, also known as CrinkleBuck. I'm an AB/DL furry artist & I'm getting more into the community. I've always had an interest in diapers but I had too many issues with shame to engage with this interest until this year. My partner is the same way & we enjoy being diaper furs...
  19. ZellieMonster

Hi, im new here.

Hello everyone! My name is Zellie :) I joined today because I was super excited to share with other humans my husband bought me diapers. It's been a long time want to try thing. I also age regress to some degree as well. :) I'm a furry artist that has been in the Fandom since my late...
  20. Sockzz

Diaper/Potty License F2U Base

Back