footed pajamas

1. Vlast

Footed pajamas

I very love footed pajamas
  2. P

Unexpected embarrassment in front of a woman

Here’s an episode happened to me last winter. I’m a chronic bed wetter and although I’m not an AB nor DL I’m used to wear selected pieces of clothing as “technical clothing”. It was a Saturday morning, home from work, and I slept the night wearing a blue Privatina sport deluxe footed pajama, a...
  3. liltigerpaw

Doubled up footed pjs

Kinda wondering, anyone else enjoy on cold days or nights, doubling up / wearing two pairs of footed pajamas? In my house, we keep it quite cool during the fall/winter months to save on heating bills. So to keep warm and comfy I love wearing two pairs of footed pajamas at the same time.
  4. BabyKai

How much "baby" stuff do you have? Do you have to hide it?

I've said on my last (and first) post (yes, I'm a newbie) that I'm disabled and live with my parents. It makes it easier to have baby things right out the open without them questioning me. I've never had to hide it and, for those of you who have to, how do you do it? Does it cause a lot of...
  5. Selenamisia

Thinking about getting footie pj's

I've never bought footie pj's before so I was wondering where I could find some with a reasonable price. If you have any footie pj's that you love, feel free to share where you got them and why you love them. ^-^
  6. P

Hello!

Hello, I am new to this forum and decided I should introduce myself. My name is Nicholas. I love wearing diapers but perfer the baby diapers because of the look and smell. Pampers seems to be my favorite design. Altough sadly its hard for me to fit in baby diapers anymore. Blanket sleepers are...
Back