age regression

1. DreamyDoodleBug

What's the one little item you want most?

Let's pretend that space and money isn't an issue, it could be whatever, even something that an adult sized version of (probably, lots of talented people in this community) doesn't exist. For myself I am really happy with my already existing little collection, most of which I've gotten from...
  2. BabySpreg

Newbie from Upstate New York

I have autism. I am into lions and tigers. I bought a lot of ADBL clothing off of Etsy because it had lions and tigers and dinosaurs on it. I don’t think I am into diapers yet. I don’t really know. But, I like the ADBL clothing and I have a desire to dress up like a toddler and take way too much...
  3. PaddedCub

My new thrifted bags :)

The first one is actually supposed to hold a tent and sleeping bags, but now it’s my suitcase 💙❤️💛
  4. pawshine

FULLY FUNDED The Adult Sippy

Welp, we did it! As of 01/16/2024 The Adult Sized Sippy Cup is fully funded! Thank you to everyone who helped by pledging, sharing and believing we could do it! Okay so we did it...now what? Now we just wait. First we are going to wait for the 24th to come which is when the campaign...
  5. pawshine

The Adult Sized Sippy -UPDATE-

Hey there ;) time for another update on that extra big sippy cup you have been waiting on. We are now 82% funded! To succeed we only need to raise another $6,267! We have come a super long way and I know we can push this last little bit to the finish line!! I have also now added cheaper...
  6. pawshine

The Extra Big Sippy Cup- UPDATE

Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon! Hi and hello...
  7. PaddedCub

New to adisc :)

Hello! You can call me Cub. I’m a 24 trans-man from Australia. I’ve been age regressing since childhood (always “wanted to be 4 again” ever since I was 5). Dabbled in being AB/DL sexually but come to learn it’s a completely non-sexual thing for me. I like to be a toddler it’s comforting and...
  8. sillygirl

What is your little age?

Just asking what is your little age I just want too get too know the type of people on this website. Select multiple if you want. Also it would be helpful if you leave a comment if you can just do more people see this. Thanks
  9. pawshine

I'm Making An ABDL Sippy Cup!

Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon! I know I have...
  10. Nithlia

Hello Lovely People!

Hello my name is Nithlia ❤️, and I enjoy writing & reading stories!
  11. paddedandprissed

Need to clean one of my dresses, but feel scared and embarrassed.

Hey ya'll, so I've been needing to clean one of my dresses for months now. It's a satin and lace LG dress with a full skirt that I only wear at home for age regression. So first, I can't wash and dry it myself due to the delicate material, and therefore it needs to be taken to a dry cleaner. At...
  12. megalithicmarvel

Hello folks, new here.

Hello. I'm from Europe, but I want to permanently settle in my beloved United States. 🇺🇸 I've heard of the term "ABDL" a few years ago, and I was occasionally looking it up on instagram out of curiosity. When I was twelve, I was looking at shota con manga online and I've came upon the term...
  13. akina

Hello new to the community just wanted introduce myself a bit!

Hello! I'm new to the community and just started finding about all these communities and I decided I would start trying to communicate with like minded people. I really like listening to music most of the time as well try and be the most comfortable I can possibly be in daily life kind of just...
  14. PoofieandButtons

Hey so is there any kidfurs who have non-overrated fursona species.

I mean overrated, Like as in common species such as wolves, dragons and cats. I'm looking for babyfurs who have underrated species fursona species. I mean underrated I mean that your species is not common or is rare in the furry community or the babyfur community. I'm gonna go 1st, I have a...
  15. LittleLamb

Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello everyone, I'm Lamb! I'm a non-binary transgender person in my 20s. I'm also neurodivergent and have some developmental issues so much of my childishness comes naturally. This is my first time joining an AB/DL community, as in the past I've mainly stuck to age-re spaces, so I'm excited but...
  16. G

Hello 👋 I am new here

👋 hello my name is Kitten and I am new here. I am hoping to make some little friends. My real life age is 36. I am married and have 3 kids. I am also hoping to feel more comfortable being myself and not always feeling judged. Any questions please feel free to ask 😊
  17. S

Hello!! I’m new to the community

Hello! My name is Taylor. I’m an age regressor and diaper lover. I’m 18 years old and I’m pretty new to the ab/dl community. For a while I was into wearing goodnites and age regressing. It’s a comfort for me and I am diagnosed with autism. I have trauma which also why I love ab/dl. I know a...
  18. EmX

My regression

I have recently found that I have to indulge a lot more in my age regression to function in my day to day life and I'm trying to establish a stable routine. I try to regress every weekend or at least every Sunday but I still struggle with that because the thought of regressing alone is...
  19. bbykitty

Any other AB’s struggling to function dtd ?

Evening! My name is Kitty- I am primarily an age regressor- Just stumbled on here - posting to perhaps not feel so alone…. Seeing if there are any AB’s struggling to function rn? I recently switched down to part time at work because functioning as an adult human is just too overwhelming - as a...
  20. ABCelaenasWorld

Anyone else a natural age regressor?

My Abdl/MDLG space basically helps me everyday, I suffer from autism and few other health conditions, but I’m what’s considered a natural age regressor which means I’ll go into a younger state of mind without thinking, this only happens to me in situations, but most of the time you’ll probably...
Back