sissy baby

1. michaelmc

Sissy Wish List ;D

There has been Many forms of abdl wish lists but what about you big girls out there ? What do you girls want naughty or nice what would make you scream like a little girl with a new dolly ? For me it has to be the most perfect frilly dress with puff sleeves , peterpan collar , a ton off lace...
  2. LittleMaryJane

About Me

Hello, I'm a 35 year old man and first time regressor. I live outside of Glasgow. I like to regress as a 3yr old Little Girl (LG) to help overcome my chronic anxiety. I love to make friends with like minded people.
  3. emdl

Wiltshire

Hey everyone I’m em:) I’m a 19yro M from the Wiltshire area Im looking to get to know other baby’s around me. When in little space, I love being babied and treated like a girl If your not from the Wiltshire area, I’m still happy to make friends from elsewhere:) Ill try post as much as possible...
  4. SissyPwincessAndrea

Airport Security

For anyone who has experience with airport security and ABDL I would like to know what items you can carry through without getting stopped by TSA. Soon I'll be traveling somewhere for Thanksgiving and then again for college in January. I want to know whether I can carry my onesies and pacis...
  5. SissyPwincessAndrea

New dress(not mine though)

Here's some more pictures of me in a new dress! Like I said it's not mine though but one day I would like to have a dress that's as cute as this one is! I really can't wait to be a full on sissy baby princess! ☺️☺️😊😊
  6. SissyPwincessAndrea

More about me

I've been here for a bit but I minus well give everyone a little bit more information about myself. My name is Andrea and I'm 19 years old. I was born on September 3, 2004. I'm actually a boy but prefer to be a sissy girl when in littlespace/abdl mode. My main hobbies is video games, listening...
  7. SissyPwincessAndrea

Things to do while in littlespace/abdl mode

As the title suggests, I'm looking to see what everyone does while they're regressed/being an ABDL. Things like certain TV shows, toys, or video games come to mind when I ask this question. Feel free to answer as I'm always looking for ways to make my littlespace more immersive and fun!
  8. SissyPwincessAndrea

How to get into littlespace/ feel babie

As the title suggests, I want to know how to get into littlespace the best way possible. I do have a few onesies and pacis, but I barely get to use them because my house is always occupied. Plus I miss the feeling of diapers which I'm hoping to rectify soon. Stuff like certain tv shows is what...
  9. sissyBabyDonna

Huge Soaking while sleeping last night

I just wanted to share a very nice experience last night. I went to bed wearing a new diaper as usual. (I wear diapers usually 24/7 now.) I recently purchased some new plastic waterproof panties... to wear over my diapers at night while in bed... just in case (see attached). The diapers I...
  10. CJB

Being sissy baby

I'm deciding on whether or not to become a sissy baby. Does anyone have any tips on the matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ☺️♥️
  11. Taz

Muddy diapers

Do you like to muddy your diaper or do you do it because your told to by your Dom?
  12. IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

Waiting for Daddy
  13. IMG_3248.JPG

IMG_3248.JPG

Thumb sucking
  14. S

Sissy Baby Introduction

1) Hello! Who are you? Hi everyone, my name is Emily, I'm a sissy trans girl (that hasn't started transition yet). I work in the mental health field and I love the work I do. I've been into diapers since I was a preteen and I've started cross dressing and wearing panties around age 6 or 7. I...
  15. BabyprinceS

Sissies and full diapers

Hi all 🌸 I hope this isn't ot (if so, I apologize). There is a question I would like to ask: how do you relate to full diapers? In other words, do you ever go number two in your diapers while in sissy space? I've known more than one sissy who didn't like it, because such thing would...
  16. sissyBritney

Shopping can't resist adult diapers or baby section now.

I have been in diapers and plastic pants for about 2 months now. I luv wearing diapers 24/7. Sense I started wearing diapers I find that while shopping I am drawn to the adult diapers section and the baby isle. Before I never thought of going down these isles while shopping. Now now matter what...
  17. 2-3-1.jpg

2-3-1.jpg

Diapered sissy shelve in my bedroom
  18. 2-1-2.jpg

2-1-2.jpg

My sissy Bedroom
  19. sissyBritney

My sissy Bedroom.

Here is a pic of my sissy bedroom. I love being a fulltime sissy. I always try to wear sexy cloths and and underwear, even at work. I enjoyed buying and wearing sexy panties and thought there was nothing better. Well, I have found something better and that is wearing diapers and plastic pants...
  20. indiansissyboy

New sissy from Coventry, UK

Hi, I like to go by Anita. I’m 22 from the UK and work and study. I’ve been dressing for ages now since probably 10/11 it just started with curiosity of how my mum and sisters panties would feel on me. And just like that I was addicted everytime they went out the house I’d wear them. This then...
Back