home alone

1. Ian16545

More time alone = more diapers for me!

Well, it's that time again—my parents left me in charge of the house to go another river cruise, this time to the Riviera between France and Italy. And you know that means: I get to wear diapers again! This time, I ordered three 2-packs of DC Idyl off of Amazon (which came this morning). And...
  2. plasticsounds

How do you decide?

I am day three into a four day alone/diaper time at home. My wife and kid are out of town while I had to go to work. Over the last few years I have amassed a very large and diverse collection of diapers which is presenting a problem for me. I can not decide which diaper to wear next. The...
  3. BabyLink9

Family Gone for a Week (Suggestions?)

So my parents are gonna be out of town sometime in June. I have decided that I'm gonna order a bunch of diapers to try going 24/7 during that week! My younger brother and sister will still be around however. •_• I also think I'm only going to go number 1, and not 2 (not sure how I feel about...
  4. Ian16545

Just got my Bambino Classicos today!

OK, so my parents are FINALLY away on a 12-day river cruise in Europe—and I've got the whole house to myself for the time being. So, I took the opportunity of buying myself a twin case of large Bambino Classico diapers off of Amazon. Luckily, I ordered them on the spur of the moment under a...
Back