roleplaying

1. Jasonlox87

A 'lil intro, and an invite to rp

Hello lovely individual who happened to stumble on my post. I love to roleplay, as you may know, and would like to get to know you, please if you don't mind reading my profile, do so and feel free to message me about any roleplay ideas you may have. I can be a care giver, but I much prefer to be...
  2. C

AB/DL Tabletop RPG?

Hi all! I was playing the game "Diaper Quest" and thought it would be neat if there was something similar but with good old fashioned pen and paper! As a general TTRPG enthusiast, I've been thinking about making one and how one would work if built from the ground up (e.g. not just a reskin for...
  3. Darklight

'Ello! Just your average Diapered Eevee here.

Hello there, I'm just here giving an average introduction of my fluff butt self cause y'know, why not. First off, I'm Darklight the Eevee, a Diaper/Babyfur who pretty much does RP for most of his free time. I do work, but even so I still try to get back to reply to my RPs. I am super detailed in...
  4. kazykisu

so does anyone roleplay?

Sooooooo i LOVE roleplaying. all kinds of them. Babyfur, adult stuff, magic, adventure. I only have one person that i really like to roleplay with though and he's been busier and busier lately so we haven't had time. I've often thought that i needed more people who actually care about it. I'm...
  5. C

Konichiwa from a cure little tigeress

Hello everyone I am Kiara. I hope you are all okay .I only joined last night when i saw the site had so much varied stuff on all diaper fetishes fandoms and sub cultures. I myself am a dl . But also a little fur and would like to triy being an lg but don't have the confidence. Id love to...
Back