rash

1. inthedark

A Diaper Rash Solution for Sensitive Skin

It's been awhile, so in the past months or maybe year I've found a solution for my diaper rash. Background: A little background, about 6 years ago I've began wearing very often (I always wet them), and some days/weeks even using 24/7. Then I started getting diaper rash. In those days I've...
  2. ShyGirl91

OMG...DO I HAVE DIAPER RASH?!?!?!

This is the first time EVER that my littles have been this present, this brave to come forward, and first time EVER for them to be diapered 24/7. I got home today, thankfully in one piece. Littler kept coming forward as I drove home. She had a very wet diaper and it was bothering her because...
  3. babyraggydolls

What a week

my parent has shingles, I’ve been doing everything but it’s only until I get well again. Now I’ve been prescribed anti depressants I can get well again. But erm I brought an emergency battery (Duracell) to use while I camp for power, I unboxed it, plugged it in, pop bang fizz is the sound it...
  4. jjpadded

Fungal Rash

Does anyone suffer with sore fungus rash around the top of the legs groin and buttocks area? I’ve been using creams and powder but doesn’t seem to help. Any suggestions for a remedy would be gratefully received
  5. PaddedShooterBooty27

Rash Even Though I Creamed and Powdered and Wash Almost Every Day?

I thought it would be appropriate to post here as I'm sure you guys deal with this way more than I do. I was wondering if you can give me some advice on what I'm potentially doing wrong. I have nocturia so often I make use of nappies at night. I'm well hydrated so my urine isn't super...
  6. AmazonSpirit

Nappy Rash - Cream or Powder

Hi everyone Just a quick question. Which is best for nappy rash. Powder to try and prevent or cream to soothe? Never sure if powder works, so curious to get insight in this. Thanks Luna
  7. M

Diaper rash/smell prevention idea.

So I've had this idea for a long time. But, why don't they put like Activated Carbon and this stuff like Seachem Purigen in diapers? Seachem Purigen is made for removing ammonia/nitrite/nitrate and stuff, and it's re-usable. (could work great in a cloth diaper.) It's all safe, I mean like...
  8. inconsurferdude

Switching from plastic-backed to cloth-backed for summer?

My go-to diaper since I started having to wear them full time this past November has been plastic-backed Attends, which work really well for me. I rarely have leaks, and I use Tena Overnight pads as stuffers every night and sometimes during the day, especially if I'm at home. But lately I've...
  9. W

Sleeping + a little daytime wearing (diaper rash)

Hi, Im a male, I usually wear an M4 to bed almost every night pretty much 5-6 nights a week, and I sometimes where them just during the day and night seldomly when i have the house to myself, and I always wet them cuz i enjoy it, and I don't change them right away, so I'll sleep in wet diaper or...
  10. Bear85

Laser hair removal

So I decided to book in to have a consultation for laser hair removal (tomorrow) and they said they can start the treatment that day if all is well.... but I thought I'd ask if anyone else has had this experience or know someone that has? apologies if TMI but I'm looking at getting my anus...
  11. Shyanne

Diaper Issues

Lately I seem to be having nothing but issues with diapers. Um..let me start at my first issue. 1. I can't ever get diapers to fit me good. I'm a size 40 mens or size 20W womens and most diapers are either too small or too big. I've tried alot of different ones, Northshore was too big, Bambinos...
Back