pee

1. P

Tips for pee at night

Today I will be wearing diapers during the night for the first time and I want to pee in them. Are there any tips for getting a wet diaper in the morning?
  2. craigd1341

Dental Sedation

I have occasional urge incontinence and have to run to the bathroom with short notice. Sometimes I can distract and the feeling goes away … other times I barely make it to the potty. I need to have a root canal and a separate implant put in. The dentist is estimating four hours under Versed...
  3. cantwait

For those with a overactive bladder

For those with an overactive bladder, what is the average volume of your void? I’ve been trying to keep a bladder log and I was curious what the average volume of other peoples void is, and how often they are going. I find that I am going every 20-60 minutes with a volume between 4 and 12...
  4. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Do you drinks a water?

Past I drank 20 fl oz bottle of Aquafina purifier water from my job. I wondered the water taste good and clean after one hour feeling like pee a lots. Another hour pee again because of my blood pressure to keep lowering before my blood pressure was high at few month ago. Because due my kidneys...
  5. PaddedShooterBooty27

Spicy Food and Pee...

Serious question 🤣 Has anyone had the issue with their pee burning after having spicy food? My skin is super sensitive so maybe thats why but ive legit had issues where ive had a curry and peed my nappy and my skin gets burned quite bad to the point where the tip of my staff comes out in a...
  6. D

Wetting while going through a drive thru

For the longest time I had fantasized about wetting in front of someone without them knowing. I haven't tried much since I'm still a little nervous about the concept. When I do attempt it I tend to freeze up and try and push too hard and nothing ever comes out. This time, however, was different...
  7. S

How can i pee my diaper with a shy bladder?

Ever since i got diapers i'm unable to pee in them without pooping in them also.and other than that i tried everything and it didn't work going in the bathroom to pee or trying to force it. So for anyone that had the same problems as me i need you help!
  8. dearmaria94

What diaper should I wear today ?

I’m going to be going into work for a tad and I’ll be wearing scrubs, should be able to stay dry the whole time but then I’ll probably head to a coffee shop or somewhere to sit and do paperwork. I plan on changing into jeans or some other pant that disguises my diaper more so if I wet it , it...
  9. dearmaria94

Most absorbent diapers?

I know diaper wettings are 100% subjective because it depends how much you pee/etc. For reference, I can get 3, maybe 4 full bladders in a northshore megamax. Usually 2-3 max in a rearz. I haven’t been able to get 2 really full pees in a bambino without leaking; they fit snug I just pee a lot...
  10. L

GF bedwetting occurance

So my gf never wet the bed, not since she was still in diapers (she was last in them just after she turned two). However she spent a week at her grandparents cabin a few months ago and one of her cousins drizzled water around her lower area, as if she had peed herself in her sleep... nightly...
  11. LimeBloodedNoir

A question for the girls!!! (tw blood)

I am a biological girl, but I am not incontinence. What on earth do you guys do on your period??? Do you have on a pad or tampon underneath? How long does it take to clean up all that blood and stool??? Does it clog up sap with blood, making the diaper not work as well??? Id love to know more...
  12. LimeBloodedNoir

*slow clap* Thanks Depends.

Thanks Depends. Thanks. The thanks is sarcasm. Although. I have a story to tell... I have anxiety and I panic very easily, and I was listening to some diaper hyposis to help me calm down and make me feel more calm. I feel myself start to pee, and so, first thing I do is; "SHOOT SHOOT WAKE UP...
  13. pottypal

diapers are my lifestyle

after being eviscerated i realized i had to pad up, or pee all over the furniture and car as i could no longer tell when i needed to go. i was unhappy about it for a couple of days until i realized that a really good quality adult diaper made me very happy. wearing them has been a joy, and...
  14. R

Hello, from the UK!

Hi there! My name's Luke and I'm a 23yo DL from the UK. I've never indulged in these forums/blogs before now (or any forums really) but I'm interested to see what the fuss is all about! So a little about me. I'm 23, living in Cornwall, UK and happily married to my beautiful wife. I'm quite...
  15. L

I Want To Have A Diaper Fetish!

I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself. My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I...
  16. skypaparazzi

Accepting your kink and sharing with romantic partners

I, like many who were dealt this peculiar hand of cards, had extended periods of struggling with my desires in the past. More recently I have gained some experience and insight that I think can help guide others when presenting their kink to a romantic partner. I believe that trying to find an...
  17. C

Hello!

Hi guys! call me Ip'd, I'm new to these forums but not new to being a diaper lover! (ish). I discovered my love for wearing a diaper and going whenever i wanted to about 8 months ago, after i got tired of peeing in my pants for so long (for fun not incontinence). So i am curious, how is your...
  18. L

ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

So I ordered a case of the Abu Lavender's, and I just got them in the mail yesterday! Yay! And I just have to let this be said to all the haters out there that have tried to hate on these diapers..... NO. Just NO. Put your paci's in and shhhhh hater's, because you are very very wrong! I...
  19. B

Want to connect with like minded people

I have been an ABDL for some time, and I enjoy it so much. I have been looking at some of the threads on this site for a while and I decided to make an account. I love regressing and just losing control SO much and just releasing my bodily functions and feeling secure that my diaper will take...
  20. Pokogirl

Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^ So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was...
Back