disposables

1. Forced

Reasons for disposables choice

After reading a comment in another thread it occurred to me that I don’t have too many AB disposables that I don’t like the look of and the appearance is not my first consideration when I order a new pack. So then I thought what are my main motivations when ordering if it’s not the look? So my...
  2. jellyjigger

Comprehensive list on why cloth-like disposables can be inferior

If you prefer cloth-like disposables, more power to you as you have a vastly greater selection than those preferring plastic-backed disposables. The general attitude in the medical industry is that there are no good reasons for plastic-backing. I prefer plastic-backing primarily due to the...
  3. MatalicPebble

Vote; Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers?

I am making this poll because I am curious as to if disposable diapers dominate the forum. I use primarily AIO's my self. I am also slowly learning how to sew them and other AB/DL cloths. (Just for those who did not know) I prefer cloth diapers because I cant stand the crinkle and the feeling...
  4. SuperTed

Plastic pants for disposables

Does anyone know of any plastic pants which are designed for use with disposables? So far I only know of these: http://www.fetware.com/pull-plastic-pants-for-disposables-p-14.html. These I have several pairs and they are really fantastic. They have a wonderfully snug but comfortable fit. I...
Back