ebay

1. Demonbabywearspamps

Diapers on ebay?

Has anyone bought from Rearz or ABU on ebay? And if you've bought XL PeekABUs on there are they the old XL PeekABUs or the new ones? Not XL+ I mean the old XL peeks before they changed the sizing.
  2. Goodnites11

Selling Most of My Goodnites Collection

Just a heads up, I've decided to sell most of my vintage Goodnites collection. Tons for sale, check out my eBay listings! Goodnites For Sale!
  3. Sitherus

found real adult pampers

I was browsing ebay and found real pampers branded adult diapers. 2 questions can anyone tell what diaper the tape has been applied to? and how long until he is sued? I want to buy but i'm broke right now. Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/usr/mimjoseph?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 Hoping you guys...
  4. FievelandTonyAB93

My first pacifier

I've just received a nuk6 pacifier from BabyPants.com on Ebay. It has a red shield with a grey and clear nipple. I am sucking on it right now and I felt so comfortable and happy with that thing that I'd like to suck on it all day and night. :paci::paci: I like to thank BabyPants for my very...
  5. T

Lolita - a beginner's budget?

Hi all, I'm sort of tentatively toying with the idea of maybe trying out Lolita fashion. I don't usually think of myself as Sissy/LG, but if I decide soon to just do it, I wanted your advice on what I should start with and how much I should be spending. I'm looking for just one decent outfit...
Back