movies

1. babyraggydolls

Struggling but thankful

I’m struggling badly, so I pulled out my bluray audio album, it’s the first high fidelity bluray audio album I own and purchased, Van Morrison and I put it on through the sound bar and the musics helping take The edge off of my delicate mood. I love the track In to the Mystic and the other...
  2. G

Pee movies

What are some notable movies or TV shows where a child character (under 10 year) pees their pants/wet the bed?
  3. dds76

Hello everyone

I'm not quite sure what to say first, except that I just got here and I'm slightly freaked out about it. If I were to tell you a bit about myself, I would say that I'm involved in the Arts, mostly music and film, these are the things I grew up involved in. These are the things I've always been...
  4. sidewinder400

Any MST3K/Rifftrax Fans Out There?

In the not to distant future I will be streaming another horrible movie on YouTube and laughing hysterically at Mike, Tom Servo, Crow, and Gypsy. This has been a great way to help sleep at night. What's your favorite episode? For me, it's a tough one, but lately been in love with The Pumaman...
  5. Jbo

The new conjuring movie!

Did anyone hear of any prerelease reviews of the new conjuring movie “the devil made me do it” opening tonite? I liked the first two, I’m just wondering if anyone heard anything about the movie and what your take is.
  6. S

Spirituality vs non-spirituality/Thought-provoking movies

I recently saw "Beatriz At Dinner". As a Massage Therapist myself this movie left me with a haunting feeling of loss. Part of me wants to believe I'm a healer but I've been feeling so burnt out lately. The other part of me wants to indulge in the wealth of the world but climbing the corporate...
  7. xionghaizi

any suggestions on pg13 abdl movies or videos?

i just like to stay safe since i don't know if the people are over 18 i found diapered hypnotic adventure,i thought it was a regular movie,im disappointed,i came across it when looking for abdl hypnosis audio files. also any suggestions on abdl hypnosis,i already got babypants,ember,few of...
  8. L

Movie Recommendations

if you haven't watched Disney's Hercules lately (or at all), you ought to give it a watch. it's jam-packed with adult jokes (a literal Greek Chorus, loads of clever references to old movies and talk shows, risque stuff, etc.,) i saw it a few nights ago on Amazon and i'd forgotten how brilliant...
  9. ruebenjay

your fave movies?

seriously though, whats your fave movie? cause... i recently saw this great comedy film called twil... *realizes twilight was meant to be serious* oh f%#$!
  10. K

Looking for movies about AB/DL

A few months ago I told my Boyfriend / Dom that I was very much interested in the AB/DL lifestyle and I began exploring diapers, sippy cups, and pacifiers. Unfortunately I have had a hard time trying to explain the different aspects of it. He isn't big on reading, I was hoping someone knew of a...
  11. R

Movies, Favorites or Genre

I am movie buff, go to at least 1 a week. Now that I am older, not necessarily. wiser, I really like the independent films, blocbuzters are ok sometimes. I saw Whiplash last week went home and preordered it at amazon, a poweeful movie. I love musicals, spagetti westerns, Bond. and WW2 films...
Back