abena

1. verypadded

New Utah ABDL Store

I have been shopping at Kal Medical supplies for years, and they moved their location but not many people know yet. Kal Medical Supplies / Kal ABDL 3355 S Main St, South Salt Lake, UT 84115 Open Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm if you live in Utah please try to support this small business...
  2. Canadianfalls

Cloth-backed Abena M4s are weird

I just got a bag of these, and they're strange. The price is alright on Amazon, so I figured I'd try them out. The backing seems to warp, and the tapes cannot be refastened without losing their grip and sliding off, becoming useless. The diaper itself can't retain well, is prone to compression...
  3. diaperedboypete

What happened to Abena Abri-Form?

I'm actually adressing that thread to europeans, because I don't know if there is any difference in US version of that diapers. As I'm diapered 24/7 I am mostly wearing Seni diapers, as those are widely available and cheap where I live, but I also like to try something different time to time...
  4. S

Found old Abenas

So I was cleaning out my wifes old 2011 suv and re-found and old compartment along side where her spare tire rests. In it there were 3 of my old Abena L4 diapers. We had bought her car new, and they have been sitting there ever since. These are the plastic diapers from about 8-9 years ago, from...
  5. tiny

Abena M4/L4 plastic-backed no longer available in UK?

I just went to stock up on plastic-backed Abena M4s, and couldn't find a single shop that still has them. Even Save Express! Have these gone out of production (again)? Does anyone know where I can get some delivered to the UK?
  6. unitDL

$4 diapers

Before reading ADISC forums I thought the Abena L4 was a top of line premium diaper. I had never heard of ABU “simple” or the newer “ultra”. I realize if I purchased a case the price per diaper would be less. But just to try them out I bought a ten pack of each plus one of their onsies..... and...
  7. xtrabulk

Private Shipping Alert: Engoloids Medical LLC

Hi All, I know there's a closed thread that mentions this, but I have pics. Although I don't care, the UPS guy did give me a pretty high raised eyebrow. I was sitting outside reading Quora when he came--I'm usually gone. Anyway, Engoloids Medical does, indeed, ship cases of Abenas with obvious...
  8. ThePenguinLover

Details on Abena Abri-Foam M4s

So I have a question. It says the M4 fits 28-44" waists, and I've read some reviews on here that say that a 36" fits well. I'm a 38", would it fit me?
  9. P

m4 cancelled- new replacement?

So now its official...abriform m4 plastic backed is being cancelled from 15th of september. For me this is horrible as I have never tried anything is good as m4. Do you have any tips for a better or equal diaper?
  10. D

Hey Everyone!

Hi, I'm Devin, I'm from Conway, Arkansas, and I'm a diaper lover. I live alone so I can wear whenever i want. Currently im wearing Depends Fitted Briefs as i don't have anything else, however my ideal diaper is abena x-plus or tranquility. I absolutely love working on cars, you guessed it, in...
  11. dlguy4life

NorthShore Supreme Briefs VS. Abena Abri‑Form Classic Briefs

I prefer my diapers to be as thick and crinkly as possible. So I have always bought the Abena M4's however, I have seen reviews online how thick and crinkly the NorthShore Supreme Briefs are. I obviously have never tried the NorthShore Supreme Briefs, are they that much better than the Abena...
  12. inconsurferdude

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Diaper

So I've been dealing with incontinence for quite some time (much more on that here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105150-Switching-from-pads-to-pull-ups%E2%80%A6-to-diapers) first by wearing pads and later pull-ups. After some encouragement from the incontinence forum, I decided to...
  13. Zinderg

Abena Pull-Ups

Last week I bought a pack the Abena pull-ups and have used only a couple around the house since. So far they have worked surprisingly well, taking a lot wetting, and staying comfy and in-place without sagging or getting loose. Anybody have more experience with these diapers? I was never...
  14. goodnitesco96

Baby Diapers for 20 year old?

Asking here as a diaper lover (just wetting/flooding, no messing), what diapers (if any) would fit a 6'3" 32-34 waist size 20 year old? I know goodnites do, I'm wearing a wet pair right now, and have a pack of Abena M4's, but is there like any baby diapers that would fit? Like Pampers Size 7 or...
  15. F

Diapers in Brussels

Hello, I have just recently moved to Brussels. I am looking for a place to buy diapers ( that tape shut not pull ups ) wether it be Tena Slips or Molicare I do not care. I just want something that I can wear around the house in comfort and relax. I have tried to pharmacies in the Flagey area and...
  16. Neet

Abena Delta form as of 2016

Does anyone now how the abri form m3 deltas are as of late? Ive seen xp medical's review on the diapers but i'm not too certain as to how up to date it is. P.S. If someone can send a picture of them out of the package that'd be super appreciated! P.P.S. Do they have velcro tabs? Thanks for...
  17. aleakyboomboom

Abena L4 in UK, Tell me its not so!

Hola Folks So I've been a big fan of the plastic backed Abena L4 since the days when they were marketed as X-Plus, a truly great nappy. Anyway I was pondering ordering another few cartons of them from my usual supplier incontinenceshop.com when I see the phrase "Stocks are limited, so don't...
  18. Neet

Help Needed on my next purchase!

One of my few gifts this Easter is an amazon gift card with $30 on it, which honestly is one of the best presents I've received cause now I get to try out a new brand of diapers! Thing is, I'm not too knowledgeable on the pros and cons of most diapers. As of today, I know I really like the...
  19. C

Abena Abri-Form M4 VS Rearz Safaris

Looking for opinions on Abena Abri-Form M4, comparing them to the Rearz Safaris. I havent tried the Abena's, but I currently own some Safaris. To somebody that has tried both: how would you compare them to each other? Which one is better? Comfort? Security/Guards? Which one is better for wearing...
  20. Cthulhu

Help me through my first ever diaper experience

My dad is going away for a week so i'll have the house to myself, which basically never happens. I just found a site where i can order diapers discretely and with fast shipping, so i plan on ordering some for when i'm home alone:) This would be my first time wearing a diaper since i was about...
Back