hospital

1. SummerInDiapers

Your wierd stories in diapers.

Mine was a few years ago. So I was in the hospital after a drunk driver hit me with their car. I had a broken wrist, elbow, collarbone, knee, tibia and fibula. So I was in two very big casts one covering my entire right arm and most of my torso witch was very anoying do to me being right handed...
  2. SummerInDiapers

What was your wierd situation in dipers?

Mine was a few years ago. So i was in tQ arms was also broken as I mencioned before. I also had to wear a diaper 24/7 for a few months, that strengthened me as a dl becouse before I also wore diapers but never 24/7. Tldr I kinda looked like the girl in the pictures but my casts were reverse(on...
  3. crinklybabyblue

Hospital Diaper Story TikTok

For all of us who like a good embarrassing hospital diaper story...
  4. LittleAlex08

Diapers In Hospital

I have a hospital stay coming up, and also have bowel incontinence on my medical records. How would they deal with this? Would I be wearing a diaper or would there be other things in place? I am in the UK by the way. Thanks, Alex :)
  5. K

Forced to use diaper and catheter in hospital

Has anyone been force to use diaper and catheter in hospital. Recently I had fractured my left leg and was warded in hospital with a thick cast on my leg. I was not allowed to walk to use the toilet. in hospital they had given me a bottle to pee, but however I tried I was not able to pee in...
  6. R

Hospital

Hey guys! I often look for a private one person bathroom to change in, but they are very hard to find. Do you think the hospital would allow you to go into they lobby bathroom and change? If so do you think theyd search the diaper bag?
  7. S

Anyone ever bring their stuffy/bear to the hospital?

So this is my usual teddy bear I sleep with. His name is Wuzzy (as in fuzzy wuzzy is my bear) https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1955&attachmentid=30570 I knew I'd be staying the night but unfortunately I also knew he would be too big to bring with me because of those small hospital...
  8. S

Just had my surgery, slill in hosp.

I just had mynsurgery this morning. Chilling and bord, so I thought I'd update everyone. My urethroplasty was done orthoscopicly. However, to do so the actually had to completely remove my prostate just to get at the stricture. For anyone who has been following, the bottomn1/2 inch of my...
  9. jellyjigger

Best method to ensure diaper "compliance" in medical settings

All my life, I've politely asked (even pleaded) for diapers, but the response is almost always the same. There are many posts where people try to figure out ways to convince medical staff to allow people like us to wear diapers so we can have our home comforts in a medical setting and many find...
  10. cm90210

Advice Please - Hospital Stay in a few Weeks

Hi friends, a somewhat serious inquiry for you. Over the past several months, I have been going through preparations to have surgery for a gastrectomy -- a procedure used for helping people lose weight. My doctor says I'll spend at least 2 nights in the hospital, and probably will need to be in...
  11. joehiddenabdl

Anyone's parents let them wear?

So, last night I came home from hospital and my mummy told be just to take some diapers from my little brother (he's 10, diasabled, wears xs iD diapers) he had a packet of S diapers that where too big for him, basically my mum is letting me wear 24/7 while I lie in bed and recover. Weird thing...
  12. xtrabulk

A Good Diaper for Post-op (Wife as Caretaker)

Hello All, I'm taking to my computer to ask a fairly serious question. I'm going in for some pretty major surgery, and will be staying the night at the hospital--after that, it's pretty much 2 weeks of bed rest. The wife is encouraging me to wear at the hospital. She thinks I "need" them to...
  13. kik91

I'm A Bedside Buddy!

Hai guys and girls!! So, a few months ago I wrote one thread about being a Baby Cuddler. Where, I am finally volunteering as a Bedside Buddy! Yesterday was my third shift and it is awesome!! My job is to play with kids and entertainment in their stay at the hospital so they don't feel alone...
Back