psychology

1. S

Survey/Study about ABDL!

Hi, I’m a student with a bachelors degree in psychology and I have been a member of the ABDL community for a long time now, which sparked in me the desire to start this project. I have organized a study/survey about ABDL, both as an attempt to get the community to know itself better and for me...
  2. skylavender

Dreaming of Diapers

Dreams can be very powerful tools and can reveal things about us before we are even aware of it in reality. Since finally accepting all of this as a part of me, I’ve been having vivid dreams of myself wearing diapers. Sometimes others in my dreams will be wearing them too. The diapers are always...
  3. psychonautalis

Providing Some Relief...

Hello Little and Big Friends, I hope your Christmas was wonderful! The New Year is on it's way! Recently (if you haven't read my previous posts), I've been dealing with acceptance of my infantilism and I wanted to share a nicely written scholarly article on "Transitional Objects" Not sure...
  4. tiny

Aetiology/origins of ABDL...?

I've been randomly pondering the Weird thing I did as a child? Would like a explanation? thread, and how it made me consider the possibility that exposing one's diaper waistband to someone who knows you wear might feel good because it reinforces your unconscious sense of acceptance, aaand... I...
  5. LilStar

Finally Not Procrastinating

Hello everyone! Due to me being lazy/busy and not having time to post, here I am finally writing an intro. I'm a 20 year old transgirl, psychology major, little/ab, gamer, blogger and major procrastinator. Due to everything I do, its not exactly beneficial for me to procrastinate as much as I...
  6. S

The Term "Age Dysphoria" + Research on AB's

Would the term "Age Dysphoria" be a legitimate term for a person who experiences AB tendencies? I was just wondering. Been doing some research into the psychology of my AB side. What do you think? Is there also any good peer review articles on AB tendencies that I could pick up and read? I've...
Back