rearz

1. babyyhazel

First time Rearz!

Soo today I tried my first Rearz Diaper! I am usually a LittleForBig diaper but wanted to try these out! I ordered a few daydreamers and barnyards and currently loving them! As for difference Rearz just hold so much more and swell up a lot! I think I’d use a Rearz for nighttime and LFB during...
  2. BabyBobbie

Whatcha wearing today?

What are the babies wearing today? I'm wearing my Rearz dinosaurs diaper and diaper cover and my onesie and a Gerber footed sleeper with Pooh on it.
  3. CanEHdaDL

Little monsters on Walmart.ca

So I was doom scrolling because my mind refuses to go to sleep when it came across a Lego Type Astro boy model, I was doing some looking into it, and I saw that they have it on Walmart.ca for cheaper than they have it on Amazon. So logically I go to Walmart.ca and I start doom scrolling on their...
  4. TigerDL

Rearz Daydream new size 2XL: with stretchy sides, hook and loop tabs!

Rearz just announced and released a size 2XL for their Daydreams, for waist range 58"-66"! Not only that, this is especially exciting even if you don't fall into that size range because the way they expanded the range was by using stretchy sides (with hook and loop tabs), just like Bambino's...
  5. DiaperLoverBaby

Northshore MEGAMAX Large with Rearz Overnight Booster Pads

Now the rearz pads impress me, take a look at the pictures below, that is while wearing the megamax and one single booster pad after only ONE wetting… Do I need to say any more? 🙊
  6. Rataxes

Once and for all, Rearz and Tykables?

Okay, so this topic has been discussed before. But things weren't completely clear, and the brands have changed. So, once and for all. How dows Rearz and Tykables compare? Some say that Tykables and Rearz highest capacity diapers are more or less identical capacity wise, and that only things...
  7. verypadded

New Rearz Daydreamer Review, 11,000ml!

wearing the new Rearz Daydreamer diapers right now! Has anyone else gotten to try Rearz Daydreamers yet? If so let me know how you like them, would love to hear other opinions! I have tried many diaper brands, but these 11,000ml diapers give me protection like no other. these are the same...
  8. jakediapybum

Rearz inspire+ causing burning skin in just one area?

I am diapered 24/7 for the last 10 years Recently I switched back to rearz inspire+ which I love but they for for some reason are causing my guy parts to burn when I wear them. I don’t know if this is a cream I’m using, candida or what but no creams help. Or could the diaper is too tight but I’d...
  9. prettycat163

What kind of packaging does the Rearz diaper samplers use?

As the title says I was wondering for how discreet they were. I know that larger orders came in discreet boxes, but I was not sure if the 2-pack samplers came in boxes or something like the plastic mailers.
  10. Rotommowtom

(Random Rant) Okay Rearz, That's Wayyyy too much Absorbancy....

Okay Rearz, i thought 8500ml is too much this is Ridiculous okay, so i loved rearz at one point, they created iconic brands like the safari diaper (which fun fact is the first ABDL diaper i've worn) but here's the thing, they've basically converted every iconic band they have into the "Mega"...
  11. Friggles

Rebel Rebel, you've been missed.

I'm sorry to be the hundredth person to ask, but why was Rebel cancelled? They seemed pretty popular and they were the only unique diapers I think Rearz had. They were like *the* Rearz diaper for me... And now they're gone forever... so I guess I'll never need to buy any Rearz stuff again. Which...
  12. AlphaFlyer3

Trying Rearz Mermaid Tales for the first time

Hi everyone! Today I tried the Rearz Mermaid Tales diapers for the first time, and they’re really nice! Although I think they’re the most expensive out of all the Rearz diapers. I paid $56.99 USD for my package of 14, so about $4.07 per diaper. I love the Velcro-like tapes, they are so much...
  13. ABDElsa

There's No Such Thing as Too Much Princess Pink!!!

Went on a Rearz shopping spree for Black Friday! The Princess Pink line is probably my favorite Rearz line, not because I'm a Sissy (I'm perfectly comfortable with my assigned gender and wouldn't wear just anything pink, but I'd wear something pink if it had Frozen on it) but because it's very...
  14. U

Any opinions

Would anyone have any opinions on which diapers to buy, I'm torn between rearz safari and tykables lil puppers, I have used both before in private and out in public and feel confident with both. Any ideas which way to turn please ?
  15. Demonbabywearspamps

16 diapers??

Has anyone noticed that rearz Lil Monsters has 16 diapers in a size large bag? Is this a mistake or is it real?
  16. TigerDL

Slightly disappointed in Rearz's shipment packaging

I placed a fairly large order with Rearz for their customer appreciation sale. It was shipped in 2 separate boxes; one large box contained the 3 bags of diapers plus a plastic pants while the other smaller box included all the rest of the stuff like training pants, onesies, samples, etc. On the...
  17. larikaz

Rearz Mermaids vs. Tykables Ultra Line

The Rearz Mermaids and the line of Tykables Ultra both claim 7000 ml capacity. Which diaper is cheaper depends on if one is on sale, though they both have difficulty with availability. I've gone through a whole case of Mermaids, and it's been years since I tried a Tykables. Anyone know how the...
  18. TigerDL

Rearz Customer Appreciation Sale: What are you getting/have you gotten?

Rearz is running their annual Customer Appreciation Sale this year June 3rd-12th (that's now!). I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen any other threads on this sale. Are people getting stuff from it? What are people getting? What stuff is good besides the usual disposable diapers?
  19. Dapboy

Hello has anyone tried rearz wrap diapers cover and how dose it hold up to normal plastic pants

hello I have been looking at rearz products recently and have fallen in love with the lil monster print. I am considering trying the diaper wrap since I started to wear more and wish to be a little more safe. I couldn’t find many pictures of people wearing them or anyone telling me how they...
  20. TheGrimmRetails

Diapered and Married

My husband supports my diaper fetish, emotionally. He wants no part of it. The only thing he asks is that I don't mess in my diaper during the summer as the smell would be stronger then. I generally don't mess when I'm at home. I know that there are many schools of thought on the subject of...
Back