guilt

1. August08

Guilt and shame

Someone recently said some nasty things to me in regards to abdl, and I’m going through some guilt/shame about it. I know I’ll bounce back but I could use some words of encouragement
  2. R

Struggling with self esteem.

Okay, so I am having struggle with my self-esteem. I've been a DL for quite some time. (Around 5 years.) And ever since I bought my first pack, I knew that it was something that I liked. Wearing diapers, for me, is distressing and helps me relax a bit more. But recently I've been beating myself...
  3. BabyPrincessMimi

Upsetting first time wearing an adult diaper

So I'm new here and I have no idea how to write this or if my Daddy is going to be mad that I did. But I feel like I need to get it out. Is that so bad? I wore a diaper for the first time last night and to be honest I enjoyed the experience. But later that night I told my Daddy about it and...
  4. TabulaRasa2017

You are okay: ABDL, sex, shame, and acceptance

Hello everyone, I feel I need to preface this post in a few ways. First, I’m going to talk about sexual feelings, but I will keep it PG-13 and this is not intended to be anything other than exploring the connection between shame, ABDL, and personal acceptance. However, fair warning, this...
Back