deviantart

1. babyraggydolls

Cyber bullying

You wake in the morning and turn on your feed and for no reason get personally attacked online by vile people. One person was abusive because I unlocked rare items in my game and they were jealous and said my character looks like a man and then I got harassed and abused for sharing AI art on...
  2. T

searching for a picture

Does anybody know where I can find this picture. I want it to add this in my deviantart favourits? (English isn't my first language)
  3. D

Fave ABDL Art/Artists?

As an ABDL doodler myself I was wondering what people thought of ABDL art on sites like DeviantArt. Do you guys have any fave ABDL artists? Are there any pieces of ABDL art that you keep coming back to? Are YOU an ABDL artist yourself? Answer me, Goddammit. <3 In other news here's my dA...
  4. D

Hi! New and stuff

My lovely friend Lukethefur has just advised me to join up! I hope to meet some cool people here. Possibly you! You're probably cool. Maybe. Probably. A few things about me... 18 year old guy from the UK (south-west). Been distantly curious of the abdl community for about 3 years. Only...
  5. Sitherus

OMG Ellienoodlesoups account is gone!

so i was searching Deviantart for Ellienoodlesoup so that i could ask her if she would give me some pointers on drawing diapers. (We've had talk before where she helped me out) But when i searched for her account it couldn't find anything. So i did what i normally do when i cant find someones...
Back