abdl artists

1. CutestPaddedFemboy

Abdl diapers and Self Acceptance

So up until recently, abdl diapers have been a shining goal. An amazing but far off dream. It is now a dream no longer. With funds from recent commissions I have finally acquired 2 different packs of abdl diapers, LFB potty pants and ABU bunny hops. I have been amazed at how high quality they...
  2. C

ABDL fashion shooting

Hello everyone! The stylist Daliah Spiegel is looking for ABDL people of any gender, ethnicity and age to model for a fashion editorial in Paris. Lots of fun! Contact me for more information
  3. michaelmc

What design requirements would you want for a perfect pair of infantile panties .

What would you have for the perfect pair of panties for you? what would be your dream panties have on them? A little princess or a cuddly teddy maybe a cute bunny wabbit or unicorn? post your ideas , photos or drawings here Don't forget to mention what style i would go white high waist full...
  4. M

Look for narrators

am tiring to make ABDL audiobooks if you want to if want to narrate and get paid let me konw
  5. D

Fave ABDL Art/Artists?

As an ABDL doodler myself I was wondering what people thought of ABDL art on sites like DeviantArt. Do you guys have any fave ABDL artists? Are there any pieces of ABDL art that you keep coming back to? Are YOU an ABDL artist yourself? Answer me, Goddammit. <3 In other news here's my dA...
Back