sizing

1. K00paTr00pa

ABU Sizing….

Has anyone noticed witthin the last year how bad ABUs medium diapers seem to be fitting? I’m a 32 inch waist and the tabs only come up to my hip bones. If I order a large, then I have too much of a gap between front to back. Ironically, the cheaper brand “Sunkiss Masterpiece” seems to give the...
  2. cm90210

Seni Super Quattro Sizing

I found a good deal on a local ad for xl size seni super Quattro. My waist/hips is probably in the 44” range — and so naturally I’d probably order a large. I prefer xl in north shore’s line and for ABU - but use large for like better dry. Do you think I’ll be wasting my money? Do Seni tend to...
  3. Yira

Megamax sizing confusion.

Heya everyone, I'm planning on buying some megamax diapers soon but I'm a bit confused about the sizing stuff. According to Northshore's sizing chart I should use medium. Tena, Rearz and random pullup medium sizes fit me right so I should probably get the medium megamax as well. However I...
  4. Demonbabywearspamps

ABU sale but my size is out of stock?

Since abu just started their sale I wanted to get a bag of PeekABUs but they're out of XL+ so I'm wondering if they'll restock them during the sale? Does anyone know or think that would happen?
  5. Demonbabywearspamps

Diaper sizing?

Is it possible to be too big for diapers? My waist size is 46 inches and is hard to find diapers that aren't XL (or XL+ like peekabus) that fit me.
  6. Dashsanta

Don't know what to get!! Help!!

Hey people!! Lately I've been feeling more like a little girl and have been curious about exploring that side of me. I want to get into getting little girl clothes and stuff for little space. Just wondering about sizing? Stuff I want would be like dresses, skirts, little girl undies / panties...
  7. S

Diaper Sizing Help?

I've been looking to get a pack of kid's diapers or pull ups but they don't seem to offer measurement sizing beyond weights, so I'm hoping someone here will know what might fit me. It's my first time buying diapers and I don't have a lot of money to spare so I can't really do a lot of trial and...
  8. kashi

Need help with Pantie sizes

Hello! So I've got a quick question I've done my measurements and done some minor sampling in the past though I'm still somewhat unsure of the sizing. My waist line is about 34 and my hips are roughly 37 in inches. My sizing tape is a tad off I think because I can wear jeans that are a 33...
  9. Shyanne

Onesie sizing?

I need some help. So I ordered one from baby-pants but it's too big. Can't seem to return it. So I am gonna try to get another one. I measured myself though and am a little confused which one I should get. http://www.baby-pants.com/onezie.php My measurements: Length: 35" Chest: 46" Waist: 42"
  10. R

Small diapers?

Hello! So recently I've been wearing more and more and I'm realizing that medium diapers in the Bambino Bellissimo and the Cushies are to big in the gusset area. Waist is alright but because they're so big when I wet and they bunch up I have major leakage around the insides of my legs...
Back