cleaning

1. paddedandprissed

Need to clean one of my dresses, but feel scared and embarrassed.

Hey ya'll, so I've been needing to clean one of my dresses for months now. It's a satin and lace LG dress with a full skirt that I only wear at home for age regression. So first, I can't wash and dry it myself due to the delicate material, and therefore it needs to be taken to a dry cleaner. At...
  2. K00paTr00pa

Binky Care

Since Im still pretty new to using pacifiers, I wanted to ask what peoples methods were for cleaning them and how often they did it? Currently using a light coat of dish soap every night on mine.
  3. Maia

Brain dump

Hello gentlepeople, I thought I’d write down a couple of things that I figured out over time trying to manage the flooding waterworks. Most is related to plastic pants and cloth diapers. I’ve always been fully urinary incontinent because of a congenital issue, and have never found anything...
  4. MatalicPebble

AIO cloth diaper question

.....I have been wearing cloth diapers for a while now and learned a lot. Particularly how to wash them. I noticed how its better to pre-soak them to prevent oder stains. I also am looking into sewing my own generally because I can't always afford buying new ones when they wear out. It is a lot...
Back