adult diapers

1. Pghdaddy

Dealing with incontinence

Am a 71 yr old diaper wearer due to enlarged prostrate, (BHP). Have been wearing diapers for almost 35 yrs. Don't explicitly try to show my diapers,but it happens on occasions. I take no insult if someone tells my diaper is showing.i using over matter; If I don't mind wearing them, it doesn't...
  2. P

Where to buy cloth diapers

Hello, I am looking for reusable/cloth diapers, can be any style. Hopefully they can be somewhat absorbent but I know they don't have too much of a capacity.
  3. Roomba

Does anyone know this diaper?

Hello everyone. I know this is really random, but I was talking with my friend about diaper designs we both liked. I mentioned this diaper with like a blue cow or something on the front that I've seen on Twitter and other places. They had no idea what I was talking about, so I tried to find a...
  4. M

Need Help With Diaper Storage

I would love some help with Diaper Storage. As a DL who is not really involved with the AB side of things, I have about 4 packets of Adult Diapers, Plastic pants, Powder, Cream, Boosters and a small selection of Pull-Ups that I enjoy wearing to work on days when I think Diapers will be too hard...
  5. InControlRohan

Hello Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Rohan (easier to remember if you’ve watched LOTR), and I am part of InControl Diapers. While I am familiar with the community on this platform, I would love to learn more about people dealing with incontinence and share all my knowledge about it as well. You might even...
  6. littleolivia

Tapes issues when going out

Hi guys, I could use some advice. I've been wearing to my lectures and labs and have found it really fun and exciting to (the fear of getting caught makes it wayyyy more fun). I’ve noticed that the tapes tend to weaken or even come off when I walk, especially after they become wet and bulky. I...
  7. B

Wearing diapers while parents gone

Hi so I’m considering double diaper punishing myself. Today I just got word my parents are gonna be gone for a few days, part of a weekend in a month and a half from now. I’m going to get the diapers right after work because they’ll have left town earlier that afternoon. By the time they...
  8. pugglesmuggles

"Diaper" vs. "ADULT Diaper"

Sorry to be a wordsmith about it, but I am just curious if, in your regular everyday conversations in-person or virtually (at least, when the topic comes up...), you refer to your diapers as just "diapers," or specifically "adult diapers," including the modifier? Or maybe for some people it's...
  9. pugglesmuggles

For incontinence, what has been your airport, air travel, and TSA experiences?

Hello, new here- but I wanted to ask this question: what has been your airport, air travel, and TSA experiences? For me, I fly periodically for work and am urinary incontinent. I wear diapers 24/7 for it. So I usually pack a few extra diapers and supplies in a carry-on backpack while I check a...
  10. Rotommowtom

Need Info plz. Cuddlz Play Dayz White?

Any Thoughts on this Diaper? So I bought 20pc version of this diaper and was trying to find reviews but all of them were 7-10 years old? If you tried them please let me know I heard there’s upgraded versions of them.
  11. MamaWitch

Giving it a go

In the course of my learning about Littles, ABs, DLs, and all things related, I've discovered a natural curiosity towards wearing a diaper myself. I mean, who wouldn't? You all make it look and sound so enjoyable! So of course I had to go out and buy a pack. I'll admit to the standard...
  12. Rotommowtom

Random Poll Stuffs: Favorite ABU Diaper Poll

Favorite ABU Diapers eh i just wanted to make a random poll about your favorite brands of ABU diapers, ive tried most of them (and all the ones that could fit in the poll) so im gonna say at least one positive thing about each diaper (also FYI even though im a diaper lover and don't like...
  13. Rotommowtom

(Random Rant) Okay Rearz, That's Wayyyy too much Absorbancy....

Okay Rearz, i thought 8500ml is too much this is Ridiculous okay, so i loved rearz at one point, they created iconic brands like the safari diaper (which fun fact is the first ABDL diaper i've worn) but here's the thing, they've basically converted every iconic band they have into the "Mega"...
  14. Chinababy888

Sure Gaurd Adult Diapers a honourest review

I recently got the chance to try out a new product called sure gaurd it's available in the Philippines at Watson's. I trued the large size which is "29-59" They are plastic backed and are very absorbant. However my only gripe with them was they are too easy to rip and the plastic isn't the...
  15. Chinababy888

Adult diapers that I have tried over the years part 2

These pictures are of verious adult sized disposable diapers that I've tried over the years since becoming incontinent in 2010. Some images may be repeated because I have tried the same product on different occasions.
  16. Chinababy888

HK Shopping Trip 2022-2023

These photos are from my trip to Hong Kong in 2022-2023.
  17. LostBeta

Anybody in mid-north Alabama

Looking to maybe hang out, or online game. Preferably female(though might accept cute enough cross). Just always found it easier to get along with females. Looking for friend, not relationship, but might be talked into experimenting. Mostly just looking for someone to relate with. I'm not an AB...
  18. DL81

Hi!

I just wanted to say hello. I am a DL. I wear when the mood strikes and only use for pee. Otherwise, I'm a pretty normal woman. The love of wearing diapers isn't new for me, but I'm only just recently allowing myself to enjoy the comfort of wearing. I'd love to meet some like minded people 😊
  19. ABDElsa

What is That Amazingly Wonderful Smell You Get From Baby and ABU Diapers?!

So I bought a few ABU Diapers, the first two I got scented with the scent strip and I did not like it at all, from far away it smells good but up close it is really overbearing. So, I got two $5 coupons from ABU and used it to order 2 more Diapers, and pay the remainder with my card, but I made...
  20. Pokogirl

Back to Diapers Again & In Need of Urgent Suggestion

So.... I'm finally back to diapers after a long break. I'm currently wearing a leftover xxl size pink mamy poko pants pullup. Haven't wet it yet. Seems like my bladder has become a little shy after so many months of not peeing in a diaper. The reason I took the break was to save money for...
Back