baby bottle

1. punkiekit

20 oz Adult Sippy Cup!

Backed these sippies on kickstarter and they made it!! I’m so excited, they’re 20 oz so I won’t have to keep refilling them over and over, and they look SUPER cute so far. I’m getting purple and yellow!
  2. pawshine

The Adult Sized Sippy Cup -UPDATE-

I am back again with yet another update for how the crowdfund for the 11. 8 inch tall (30 cm) 20 oz (600ml) adult sized sippy cup is going! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theadultsippycup/the-adult-sippy-cup As of today 1/9/2024 we are officially 62% funded! We only have 2 weeks left to...
  3. babyrose111

what to put in baby bottle

I was just wondering if anyone had any recipes or any like protein shakes or anything like that i could have in a baby bottle that will also make you feel full for a bit. i struggle to eat in the mornings because my stomach “hasn’t woken up yet”, but i’m also feeling hungry. so i was thinking...
  4. PaKo66

It's time to introduce myself even if a bit late ...

I'm more used to introducing myself in communities and groups of a different kind. But I'll try. I am 55 DL with some aspects of Sissy and AB. I found out that something was wrong with me when I was about eighteen, but I discovered AB in myself and in general around 1993. I first had discovered...
  5. michaelmc

Layered Diaper Combo

Im trying a new diaper combo ... Layer one , Pampers size 8 nappy with tab extensions. Layer two , Tena proskin comfort maxi pad. Layer three , fluffy bamboo cotton hand towel folded and inserted into pink unicorn ABDL reusable nappy. Feels great and looks great and is bulky enough for a great...
  6. tumblr_0d31ecb00e1b427098979c12a19dab52_f468fdd2_2048.jpg

tumblr_0d31ecb00e1b427098979c12a19dab52_f468fdd2_2048.jpg

Nipple on bottle
  7. CJB

Favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?

I haven't done this because I don't have a baby bottle yet, but what is your favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?
  8. nukpro88

pacifier / dummy survey

Hi guys, I would be delighted if you took part in this pacifier / dummy survey. You will receive the evaluation free of charge after a few weeks. We use pacifier for dummy synonymiously. https://forms.gle/4mVY4k2G4bVTYEzQ8 Thank you in advance. Best regards, Joe
  9. Lildudenugget

Modifying baby bottles

Hey, was just wondering was it safe to cut a bigger hole or slit into a baby bottle nipple? I feel like after i cut it its possible lil pieces of silicone could be coming off into my mouth and being swallowed. Is it dangerous if it is.(I am kinda nervous about stuff like this as a person) Thanx!
  10. BlackWing

Cleaning Pacifer/Bottle?

So, I was wondering, what exactly would be the best way of cleaning a pacifier and a baby bottle? I have 2 nuk 3 pacifiers and a nuk bottle. Would the boiling water trick work or would washing by hand be better? Not sure if the dishwasher would be an option or not either.
  11. mewte

Bottle Adapters

Hello! :) I'm new here, I just joined not to long ago. I've been meaning to for a while now. Aside from that, i'm in a bit of a dilemma and I'd like some help! :sweatdrop: For a while now, i've been searching for bottle adapters. I live with grandparents and I have social anxiety, so its very...
Back