life

1. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

How I Am Currently Doing...

Hello! This is an update on where I am at in life: Financially, I am in a tight spot, but am still able to keep myself in my apartment and not on the street. I can also buy cheaper groceries from smaller grocery stores. My Mental state isn't terrible, but it could be better. If you didn't know...
  2. michaelmc

Whats your favorite quote?

I thought id share this gem ... None of us are getting out of here alive ,so please stop treating yourself as an after thought . Eat delicious food . Walk in the sunshine . Jump in the ocean . Say the hidden truth you carry in your heart like a hidden treasure . Be silly , Be kind , Be weird ...
  3. xThePaddedGamerx

A very tough year & NRU STR8UP's

So I hate being a negative nancy but this year has been horrendous for me, financially, physically and mentally with work drying up (no pun intended), struggling financially with the cost of living and just the overall stress of everything and now Christmas fast approaching has made me get real...
  4. KittyninjaW

How do I balance college and private life?

Hello, everyone, the thing is I get stressed a lot in college and at the end of the day, all I want is just to relax, but sadly I have homework and studying to do, and it stresses me out and I have no time to enjoy anything fun.:( To be honest, This is really hard to think about, because One...
  5. kashi

Making a change.

You know I thought about starting a forum awhile ago after my most recent break up which was about give or take five days ago. I don't care to recall the exact date. I have spent all that time since then getting over it and with the help of friends and family I have. No small effort on my part...
  6. D

"My Journey To Diapers Started When". (All stories welcome)

My journey to diapers started when I was 13. I seldom had an accident. Often a mistake of forgetting, stress, you name it. But when I was 13, this was my last year of middle school and I fought my way past the bastards already. I was faint considering my near future. I never took kindly to...
Back