princess

1. B

Rearz brand can I wear them?

Hi there! I'm new to the website and forums, I've been interested in purchasing some Rearz Princess diapers but was wondering if anyone had them in size M and willing to test the waistline for someone on the slim/petite side? My waist is about 20-22 inches, hips around 25-26 inches and I really...
  2. R

unauthorized ad

Hello all! Ruka here to let you know that I am now a brand ambassador for Rearz Inc. I am super excited to be a small part of this community, and to be able to bring you all some discounts! When checking out, use the code '[deleted]' to save 5% off your entire order. This code applies to...
  3. SimCo

Rearz Safari vs Rearz Princess

I've got a pack of rearz safari coming in and I was thinking about trying the princess as well. Is there any difference between these two diapers other than the color/art on the outside? Are they just the same diaper in different print or do they have different features?
  4. zippyboy

Opening an Online Store - Will sell RearZ - Based in Texas

Greetings all, I have not posted much over the years but I have been a member for quite a long time. Mostly keeping to myself and commenting here and there. My wife and I have finally decided to start an Online Store and have ordered our first wholesale purchase from RearZ. I do not know the...
  5. GoodnitesFan97

What would you think if they update the Pull Ups for 2017

Since Goodnites are getting newer graphics, should Pull Ups have the same treatment? I think every Winter i get awesome news about pull ups, and this year could be no exception. My predictions for updated graphics Learning Designs: Boys-Buzz Lightyear/Cars Girls-Rapunzel & Merida/Elena of...
Back