fursuit

1. WolfG

I'll show you my work (fursuits)

I don't know if it's good idea but decided to show you my recent commission. On the left is a finished commission of Protogen, every single part was made in our studio. Also we are 1st studio that do NOT 3D print Protos... The wolf on the right is my first fursuit I owned. It was made by...
  2. IcyBlue

Hello ADISC peoples :)

Good day all, a 'little' about myself 😜 I come from a well supported family background and have taken on life and its challanges as best I can. I'm in a fulltime career which can be done anywhere in the world. I love doing my active hobbies of fursuiting, skiing, motorbike ridding, hiking and...
  3. Demonbabywearspamps

Fursuit diapers?

Since I'm working on making my own full fursuit I've wondered how and why do some babyfurs/diaperfurs put diapers on their fursuits? Especially since it seems impossible to use the diaper on the suit.
  4. itsmebabypat

Fursuit help

Hi all my partner is looking in getting a partial (head and sleeves) fursuit, just wanted to ask if anyone has any good suggestions of UK creators.
  5. liltigerpaw

Fursuits. Own one or not.

So who owns a fursuit? If you do, do you like wearing diapers while suiting? I own a few fursuits myself. A personal tiger suit and a rainbow dash suit.
  6. Angellothefox

Which avatar should I use?

So I did not know where to put this so it is babyfur/abdl relalated ish but I can not accsess blogs now so...:sweatdrop: I have two avartars at I will let YOU!:dunno: decide. One of them is me in my fursuit Angellothefox The other is a cartoon digital drawing in paint on a picture...
  7. Scifer555

Here's A Question

So if in the future I got a fursuit.... would it really make sense to add the diaper fur element? I mean my fursona is a match of my personality because I feel closer to it that way. No special abilities or strong differences, just me but in an adult (same age as me) anthropromorphic Great Dane...
Back