information

1. ABCelaenasWorld

Celaena

Hi I’m Celaena! I’m 19, trans woman, I have autism and a few other mental health conditions, I ageplay to help put myself in a better mind set🥺 specifically Abdl/mdlg and it’s also a kink I guess you could say as well. I’m about to be out of a bad situation soon which is nice. I work about 60...
  2. P

Random Facts that you find interesting

I like finding bits of random facts and things, I'm wondering what kinds of things everyone else out there find. Post something that you have looked up or researched and thought was interesting or funny, include meme's gifs, pics, whatever. ran into this bit of info today never really thought...
  3. Angellothefox

How to find your posts/replies and comments on ADISC

This is for anyone and everyone and everything that do not want adisc emailing them and telling them they have a new reply. If you have clicked you would like to resive notifications when people have posted well done. You do not need to read this tutorial:thumbsup: This is for the adisc users...
  4. MamatoLbP

Greetings.

Greetings, and hello to everybody out there in adisc land. My name is Mama Row, I have a beautiful little boy that I call my LbP. I am currently 31 years old. We are both relatively new to the adult baby/Mama life. My beautiful little boy has trusted me and only ever me to know and be a part...
  5. BayB8

Any good books to learn about ABDL lifestyle?

Hey guys, I was reading some posts yesterday and came across people talking about the book "there is a baby in my bed" by Rosalie bent, but from what I've read, people think its biased or they don't think it's that good. Is it worth reading and or is there any other good books that help people...
  6. MellowYellow

I want to start peeing in my diaper while I sleep :D

Would really be helpful if anyone had any information that I could use to achieve this. I'm afraid of hypno-files (like "Warpmymind") they claim to be curses (the majority) that the people who are then cursed have to pay for the removal of the curse, sounds like some serious shit, I don't want...
Back