books

1. Malk

Free pdf books about adult babies

I need these books to understand myself more because I think books suit my personality more than anything, but I live in a country that does not support these things and I cannot obtain them.
  2. Oaktree

What are you reading?

Hey fellow ADISC readers and bibliophiles, what have you been reading lately? Got any recommendations? I've kind of been all over the place in terms of genre as of late. I decided recently to dive into a little cold war history with David Hoffman's The Dead Hand. Been pretty interesting so far...
  3. subhubby1968

Books and Reading

Just wondering, what book have you read lately that just knocked your socks off?
  4. psychonautalis

Book Review!? Post your AB books here !

Hello Little and Big Friends, Just recently bought a book in the mail to help my partner understand my baby side. We purchased "There's still a baby in my bed!" By Rosalie Bent. Have any of you had the chance to read and share this book with your partners? Even if you haven't shared it with...
  5. jayjoy

Hi all! Just trying to find my place in the universe

Hello ADISC members and future friends! I'm new here, so sorry if I'm posting my introduction in the wrong section. I'm young, yet somehow technologically challenged. Y'all can call me Jay. I'm currently in my last full-time semester in undergrad, pursuing a degree in music. I'm here because...
  6. S

Books Being Cynical about Books?

I've noticed pretty much EVERYTIME a book is mentioned in a book, it's in an extremely positive light (I know, who would've guessed!). Whether or not one likes this, I think it can become a little repetitive. Does anyone know any books that are cynical or negative about books? I feel it would be...
  7. Poofybutt

Age Regression in Literature

Couldn't really think of where to post this, but the Off-Topic section seemed about right, so here goes. Does anyone know of any examples of Age Regression in literature, mainstream or otherwise? I'm not talking about stories written strictly for the AB crowd, just books that use age...
  8. Z

Resource list

ABDL Community Directory Table of Contents Educational Resources Media Spokespersons Events Forums Vloggers First Person Perspective Friends & Partners Foreign Language Podcasters Authors . Educational resources Understanding Infantilism ADISC Infantilism Commentary on the AB/DL Gender...
  9. kik91

Books + Diapers Giveaway! (Ends 05/10/17)

Hello everybody. In celebration of the release of my book "Where the Lost Boys meet", I'm going to be hosting a small giveaway here at ADISC. Thanks to Moo for permitting me to do this! So, all you have to do is reply to this post and I'll assign you a number. Then I'll randomly pick a number...
  10. kik91

Of Deviant Hearts: A Novella

Hi everybody!! So, I'll just leave this here in case if you're interested. It's a novella about coming of age during high school. This was supposed to be a short film but we had budget cuts. But now it is a novella that you can all enjoy!! Of Deviant Hearts: A Novella Synopsis: "A journal, a...
  11. MagicMeow

Can anyone suggest any educational ABDL relationship books?

Can anyone suggest any educational ABDL relationship books?, Looking to order from amazon. I know that there are some highly recommended books, however I just cant seem to find them. =( Thank you in Advance!
  12. BayB8

Any good books to learn about ABDL lifestyle?

Hey guys, I was reading some posts yesterday and came across people talking about the book "there is a baby in my bed" by Rosalie bent, but from what I've read, people think its biased or they don't think it's that good. Is it worth reading and or is there any other good books that help people...
  13. H

"Hello" from Chicago

Greetings, everyone! I could write you a long introduction that tells the story of when I first wore, and that I hid them for years and was petrified some snoop would out me. That I've wasted too much money buying and throwing away and feeling ashamed. But we all know this, and I'd rather tell...
Back