bambino bellissimo

1. 20230711_070442_smaller.png

20230711_070442_smaller.png

Wearing a shirt from honeystumpstudio on Etsy called "Little Space Adventures" along with a Bambino Bellissimo diaper. And if you noticed, yes that is a Japanese Toto bidet toilet as shown on Southpark, along with a Squatty Potty from Sharktank. Can't live without them either!
  2. BluesClues

ABU Compared to 6 years ago

Was just curious if Abu has changed their ways as a company and if their products compare to those of bambino(Belsimo). I remember hearing many stories about them and their products when they first came to market. Was looking into buying a case of the little paws. Do the tapes break is quality...
  3. Neet

The Great bambino Prediciment/Discussion

I posted earlier today with a list of diapers I'm interested in buying. While I'm really interested in a lot of the diapers on the list, I've went totally of course and decided to get either bambino Bellissimos or bambino Biancos. Most of my time spent diapered is at night/overnight and Alone...
  4. diprdblonde

About to purchase Bambino until...

I was just about to place an order on the Bambino site for their Bianco because of wanting a product that works and doesn't look babyish in case my wife catches me with it on. However, I have read a couple of reviews which mention the tapes not being properly located, not allowing you to get...
  5. kashi

Bambino Bellissimo fit

So I've got a question coming from a bias. Firstly let me say I love Dry 24/7's they fit perfectly snug and I prefer this fit. I have only tried Bambino Bellissimo once and that was during the upside down tape run they had. It was inexpensive and I was curious. I enjoyed their bulk and softness...
Back