vintage

1. Squishynappy

I struck gold!

Firstly I should say hello, this is my first post. I used to be a frequent poster some years ago but had lost interest in engaging with the community but now feel like i would like to come back, but I probably wont post as frequently as I used to. So I am very excited today as i have just bagged...
  2. ShyGirl91

Vintage-Inspired Clothing 👗

Okay, so my adult part loves vintage stuff and vintage-inspired clothing, along with retro things. From the Victorian Era, Edwardian hairstyles, to 1950's refrigerators, rotary phones, and 80's and 90's attire, it's safe to say I'm a vintage & retro lover. 😍 I wanted to post one of my...
  3. XLdiapers

Vintage USA American 1980s & 1990s Diapers

Does anyone remember the "Super Toddler" diapers that some grocery stores had in the 1990s? Are there any Collectors out there that have some of these Prima Super Toddler diapers from 1994?
  4. Lunamoon

I need Help

Okay so I would like some help, I'm trying to find some cheap adult Medical diapers that are simlar to the 1999 Barney Luvs?
  5. Goodnites11

Selling Most of My Goodnites Collection

Just a heads up, I've decided to sell most of my vintage Goodnites collection. Tons for sale, check out my eBay listings! Goodnites For Sale!
  6. XLdiapers

Huge size baby diapers size 7!

These are huge size 7 Diapers. Tried them and they are the biggest I have ever found anywhere in the world! Love the cute packaging as well. A nice find for my collection. I collect vintage and modern baby diapers in extra large sizes. Definitely worth the price in my opinion. I know how...
  7. neaendr

wonderful vintage activity centers

Lucky me! Recently i bought for almost nothing, two vintage fisher price activity centers. Seen these toys was a real memory trigger; I knew and played with these models in a place where I spent my holidays with my siblings and cousins, it was some really idyllic summers, my most beautiful...
  8. T

Big vintage diaper question late '80s

So, I have these very formative and very distinct memories of two particular types of diapers in my childhood. The type I wore well beyond potty training to bed "just in case" and the type I remember from when my friend got put into them in daycare for wetting his pants. So, we were both...
  9. BrattyPrincessSophie

Why has no one thought of this before?

I've been looking up vintage adult diapers recently and have been thinking I really would've liked to experience the various different diapers that have since been discontinued. vintage 90s green Depends? I'd love to give em a whirl! 80s Blue Attends? 90s blue tape Attends? the old American...
  10. sambus

Museum Nappy display, Edinburgh

Just been to Edinburgh Museum of Childhood today, they do have a fabulous display of toys as you would expect, but they a babycare section with a great little display of nappies, plastic pants, pins etc. Couldn't linger or get photos today as I was with relatives but its free admission and open...
Back