identity

1. ozbub

Art exploring identity issues.

I was watching an arts program today that was exploring artists who address confronting issues such as identity and diversity in society, commenting on aspects which are viewed by society as somewhat perverse or peculiar. It came as no surprise that photographer Polly Borland would be featured...
  2. ozbub

What's real and what's not?

I've given considerable thought lately to my identity, and the way I present myself to the world. Now while I wouldn't describe myself as a fake, my life has been a careful construct of personas, each designed to meet the expectations of others and to carefully conceal my most precious...
  3. KittyninjaW

KittyninjaW Unmasked , I Hope.....

Hey, this is KittyninjaW and I'm thinking of revealing my secret identity to you all, and I was wondering if it's a good idea, because I fell I can trust you all more and more, and I want you all to know my true identity, although you can let me know if it's a bad idea, thanks. 😺😺😺😺😺😺
  4. GoldenHoneyMummy

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone :hug: I have been involved in the Ab/DL community for around 20 years. Being a Diaper Lover, my Little self :cloud9: & an Adult Mummy for abies :paci: & sissygirls :sissy: in real life. Over the years I have been able to explore & discover many facets of my inner self, coming to...
Back