dating

1. AlecThickly

Dating

So just curious how you guys find dating while also being incontinent? I've had no luck whatsoever and it's really starting to get to me but I feel like it's even worse on the gay scene then for straight people, but I'm obviously just assuming.
  2. K00paTr00pa

Diapers and Dating

So I’m someone who’s happily married to someone who’s accepting of some of my abdl (mostly DL) tendencies. If for some shitty reason I became single again in the future I always told myself that I would try and seek out another abdl or at least someone else who also wore diapers. My question...
  3. abdlbill004

Has anyone found a diaper friendly partner?

I don’t care what the dynamic is I’m just wondering if any guy has found a female that excepts the fetish or at the vary least can tolerate it. Plz real relationships not fantasy.
  4. Goodnitesmoon4

Anybody else

Does anybody else have a hard time wanting to date or get close to people because you know you’re secretly abdl?
  5. Bunziez

Missing my Daddy…

my boyfriend is my ‘daddy’. he has been pretty much since we started dating. on days when i was home alone, i’d sneak him into my house and we’d have a daddy-little day together. i have old toys and store-brand pull up diapers that i would use. he’s only seen me padded up once, but is very...
  6. anorange7778

Is there anybody out there, for me?

I feel like I’ll never meet my perfect someone. One day, out of the blue, I received a text from my now-ex-girlfriend that she was breaking up with me. Our relationship was 100% vanilla and left much to be desired for me. I guess we had fallen out of love because I didn’t feel the slightest bit...
  7. kashi

Dating Sites

Not sure where to post this, but I've got some questions for everyone. Have you guys tried either of these two dating sites for ABDL's? https://www.datecgl.com or http://diapermates.com If you have I'm wondering do you have any input? Should I try them out? I'm not great at gauging these...
  8. N

a little confused

Hello, this is my first post! Anyways I'm new to this forum and incontinence all together. I think it's awesome that there is a community for inc people and AB/DL. Growing up, I always thought it was a little funny or ridiculous to see someone other than a baby, child, or old person in a...
  9. SimCo

Advice on ABDL Dating

I am just testing the waters with trying to meet other ABDLs like myself, and I need some advice. I am a 30 year old straight male and I am looking to meet an ABDL female to discuss our shared experiences. I am not looking for anything sexual right now, nor am I a creep desperately looking for a...
  10. skypaparazzi

Accepting your kink and sharing with romantic partners

I, like many who were dealt this peculiar hand of cards, had extended periods of struggling with my desires in the past. More recently I have gained some experience and insight that I think can help guide others when presenting their kink to a romantic partner. I believe that trying to find an...
  11. dlissexy

joining again

its strange how these things happen. i was a DL sub fetishist for a while and now thanks to a long term history of training constipation there is a risk of possible faecal incontinence unless actin is taken. So i am taking actin and also want to connect with others who understand. i also...
  12. L

ABDL Match scam and new dating site for ABDL community opinions.

Hello! Many of you know site "abdlmatch.com"? ive read and saw my self that that site "smells funny". Many people here knows that site might be huge scam, and dont like it at all (me included). So, because i got angry with that site, and there isnt many legit ABDL dating sites (mostly only...
  13. P

I am dating an incontinent woman ask me anything.

Like the title says, We've been dating for a few months and I've known about her incontinence for over a year now (since before we were dating) She's only a bedwetter (incontinent during naps and sleep) no daytime leaks. I'm open for questions if anyone is interested on how we deal with it...
Back