plushie

1. gigglesquiggles

stuffie identification?

hello please help! im looking for someone who can identify this plushie here!!! her name is Baaphie and i need to have backups of her for if she gets lost!!! ;;; her back is a zipper, shes about16 inches, can fit into bab clothing, and is made of artificial wool i think? she has no tag or other...
  2. Gooberology

Big ol Croccy i got from the zoo!

Went to the zoo with a buddy and got this beeg ol croc as a souvenir. His teeth are a bit sharp but should wear down with time. Really happy cuz this is the first plushie i got thats big enough to give really big bearhugs. Hes just so soft!
  3. ShimSham

Cleaning my Plushie (help needed)

Haven't been on for awhile, but I need some help :/ I have and eevee plushie like the one shown below, but is in dire need of a bath, the tags have been cut off (by idiot yours truly) so how do I figure out if its okay to be washed by the washing machine? Or do I have to just hand wash it...
  4. Deux-changes-13.jpg

Deux-changes-13.jpg

Before the diaper change (with grand Lapinou): moisturizing cream, protective cream, baby powder, my favorite pacifier, cleaning wipes and a fresh Crinklz Aquanaut.
  5. Deux-changes-12.jpg

Deux-changes-12.jpg

After the diaper change (with Grand Lapinou).
  6. Change-7.jpg

Change-7.jpg

A Tykables Overnights fresh diaper, a plastic changing pad, liniment, baby powder, my favorite pacifier and my friends Petit Lapinou and Grand Lapinou. The third one, Lola, is not here yet.
  7. Deux-changes-23.jpg

Deux-changes-23.jpg

Yellow terrycloth shorts under Tykables jeans with opened snaps at the crotch and my Lapinou, snuggled up to me...
  8. Moi et Lapinou.jpg

Moi et Lapinou.jpg

Let me introduce to you my best plushie friend: Lapinou.
  9. JaysonTheRegressor

A day at the amusement park - with Piffle!

I went to the amusement park for the very first time yesterday! Wore a camelot + booster, brought my flareon plushie Piffle, and got lots of pictures of him seeing and enjoying the rides and even with the park's mascot!
  10. nightfox320

Christmas’s Eve Eve Y’all!!

So tonight is Christmas Eve Eve, I hope everyone is doing well. I’m currently snuggled up on the couch at my parents place with my plush Jake enjoying the company of family and a Christmas movie. Though I’m not padded or acting little simply snuggling here and enjoy Christmas makes me feel happy...
  11. M

PlushCon Discord Invite

I threw together a mixed-content discord for Plush-lovers. I hope I can code up a reddit r/videos scraper bot for the reddit-tv channel. Here you go: https://discord.gg/ncCU6hv Hopefully eventually I can ge a movie night going on rabb.it
  12. J

Missing Plushy

Just got back home from grandma's for thanksgiving, and when I went to my room, everything was moved. My dresser was empty of all my clothes which were now in cardboard boxes on shelves that used to have stuff but didn't anymore, my dresser was moved in the middle of the walkway, tv in my...
  13. kashi

Baymax Plushie

Hello! Okay so I figured I'd make a forum letting everyone know that the online Disney Store is now carrying Baymax Plushies again. I don't know how long or even why, but I got one and figured there are bound to be other littles like me who really really wished they could of gotten one when...
Back