new zealand

1. Chodis

New Zealand AB/DLs Megathread

Kia ora, this is a thread for AB/DLs living in New Zealand. Purpose To create a consistent community space for Kiwis so that we can connect and get to know one another. We ask that people living outside of New Zealand please refrain from joining in with the conversations in this thread. Of...
  2. babyjay1993

[Introduction] Kiwi daddy

Kia ora, I am a young kiwi daddy who lives in Christchurch New Zealand with his cute little boy. We are on the lookout for some ABDL friendly friends who want to hang out, play boardgames, watch movies, and maybe spend some time in diapers. Don't be shy if this sounds like fun, and you live in...
  3. Wilkin_valley.jpg

Wilkin_valley.jpg

Looking up Wilkin valley from SH 6
  4. Wanaka_NW.jpg

Wanaka_NW.jpg

Looking north over Lake Wanaka from Wanaka township
  5. Wakana_S.jpg

Wakana_S.jpg

Looking south over Lake Wanaka from SH 6
  6. Wakana_N.jpg

Wakana_N.jpg

Looking north over Lake Wanaka from SH 6
  7. Tekapo_N.jpg

Tekapo_N.jpg

Looking north over Lake Tekapo from Tekapo township
  8. Tekapo_E.jpg

Tekapo_E.jpg

Looking north over Lake Tekapo from Tekapo township
  9. Hawea_S.jpg

Hawea_S.jpg

Looking south over Lake Hawea from SH 6
  10. Fletcher

Helloo from New Zealand

Hiya! im newish to ABDL and am wanting to meet some more like minded people, especially if you're in the north island like me :D Im 23, I first tried diapers about a year ago after a loong time of being curious but too nervous to pull the trigger, until i went on a holiday with a good kinky...
  11. Imawgtndl

Kia Ora from New Zealand

Hi all or Kia Ora. I'm new on the site, but I must say so far it looks amazing. Given my greeting I am from New Zealand. My hobbies are outdoors in the Bush, massive DC and Marvel movie fan and of cause diapers or nappies as they are known as here. I like the adrenaline rush of wearing outside...
  12. LittleThomas

Looking For Online Friend For Littlespace Enhancement.

Hey Guys, I'm quite new here, so I'm not really sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I'm looking for someone to talk to online. The thing is, I want somebody that treats me the way I want to be treated in littlespace. I would just love to send them a message talking about my day...
  13. Jbdl

Shipping aussie supplies to New zealand

Any New zealanders out there ever get premium disposables from the land of Aus? Im travelling with my lady (probably buying a camper) and only just discovering the great void that is Diaperless Zealand. Whats shipping like from your fave aussie DL sources? (If anyone goes that route). OR has...
  14. G

Hello from New Zealand!

Hi all, I'm GreenMan, an AB from New Zealand! I've been lurking around for a little while now and thought I'd finally make a profile on here. At the moment I'm just looking to make some new AB friends so if you want to chat feel free to send a message my way :) If you can't already tell I'm...
  15. B

ABDL Store In New Zealand?

Hey Kiwis, This is a hypothetical question which will probably not go anywhere - just something I have thought about for a while, and have been wondering how feasible it would be with the market we have. If somebody was to open up an ABDL store in New Zealand, and stock all kinds of ABDL...
  16. madprophet

New Zealand has an ABDL friendly retailer

Incocare have released an ABDL section on their website - first in NZ :) currently the selection is pretty thin, but they say on the website they are looking at expanding their ABDL range. http://www.incocare.co.nz/index.php/incoprods/abdl.html
  17. D

DryNites (2015 New Zealand girls 8-15 with pics) and my story

Hi all. This is my first post on the internet, so hopefully it makes someone's day (and hopefully more than one!) I wanted to buy the latest girls' Drynites in New Zealand, but couldn't find any good-quality images of the packaging and diapers, so figured I would post some here for people to...
Back