pain

1. Octopi

Would Love Your Opinion- U-IC and Pain

My Backstory and issue: My U-IC was caused by a surgery I had last year that addressed a chronic issue I had after a traumatic event that affected my pelvic floor and urinary tract. I have pretty constant small amounts of leakage that quickly becomes worse with movement (and is considered a...
  2. babyraggydolls

Advice concerned about it

I started leaking, after I’d get myself clean from no2 an hour or so I’m sorry again and today I started to get a numb sensation and like a dull ache in my bottom and I’m a bit concerned about it as it’s not a sensation I’ve had before. I felt the area inside and out gently and couldn’t feel...
  3. Gooberology

Very dull ball pain when wearing certain diapers

I've been wearing diapers for about maybe 6 years, not 24/7. I aint really a taping guru since I haven't had to pad sequentially or in public, but I think im half decent at it. Usually i only get ball pain when wearing a single diaper all day thats absolutely drenched, and the top of the diaper...
  4. S

Urodynamics testing complete....

So today was my urodynamics test.To say that it was hell would be an understatement. To start things off they wanted me to urinate into a funnel that was over a cup and a sensor the problem is I quite often have difficulty urinating while standing so I tend to do it sitting down I also suffer...
Back