diaper change

1. chillipepperman

First time changing in public

Greetings all, I had my first experience changing my diaper today at the airport. it was quite intimidating. I was afraid others would hear me doing up the tapes, but then I realized no one cares and that I can just wait to leave the stall when it's quiet. I'm curious to hear others...
  2. Babytoodler5

Sleep In Diapers weekend

What diaper are you wearing to bed for weekend ? List below 👼🏽🍼 As for myself tonight am wearing kiddo teddy ultra !!!
  3. Palle

Diapered for travel?

I have vivid memories of a particular incident when I was 10 years old and my older sister was 16. We were at the airport, about to board a flight, when we were ushered into a restroom. Our mom changed my sister's diaper (she had OAB and a small bladder, so she likely wore diapers 24/7 while on...
  4. AccidentsHappen

IC and work - Scented or Unscented changes?

For those of us in diapers in an office environment around others - what accessory products do you use to mask any odor issues, if any? I'm not asking about scented diapers, just the rest of your change kit. Do you use a scented or unscented powder? Do any of your creams or ointments have any...
  5. babyrose111

Nighttime diaper

i was just wondering how long is okay to go without changing your diaper. i was thinking about using it during the night, but if i wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee, do i need to change it right away or can i wait till morning? also, do you have any tips on changing your...
  6. changing-time.jpg

changing-time.jpg

Changies? :3
  7. oliverfulldiaper

Getting diaper changed

I was wondering how does it feel to get diaper changed by someone? (Either wet or messy, maybe both😏). Anyone who has experienced this please tell me how is it, is it worth it or too embarassing? And was it with your wife/girlfriend or just a friend. Idk any story of your life involving getting...
  8. B

Diaper change

Gold getting his daughter for day care starting with a diaper change. Here is what I would like to do in messages Mr. Gold laid his daughter down on the floor, And pulls her dress up while making a face due to the smell. "Either you farted really bad or you're poopy Victoria... are you...
  9. Mapboy

Diaper Bags.

What type of diaper bag does everyone use. I had a hard time trying to figure out one that would work with me and tried many different types before settling on a green igloo lunchbox that I bought for work and ended up not using it because I work mostly from home and when I do go in, I end up...
  10. Perrydiapered

Perry the platypus stuck in diapers Roleplay

I was wondering if anyone would be interested doing an RP based on the trap in Phineas and Ferb the baljeatles, where Perry gets caught by the Nanny-Inator and is put in a diaper and playpen, I wanted to do one but this time where Perry doesn't escape or it's harder for him to escape the Nursery...
  11. sindysissybaby

Is it worth having a life as a full time baby?

Hello friends, how are you? A lot is said about making the most of baby time, wearing diapers 24/7, and many fantasize about the idea of being a baby again, but I ask you, if you had the chance to have a Mommy or Daddy that you support, in exchange for you having a full life as a baby, would you...
  12. PeppermintBatty

The Magic Protogen Telegram Bot

Do you need a change? The magic protogen is here to help! This telegram bot can be installed into your chat to perform diaper changes, tell bad abdl jokes, and serve snacks. All interactions are SFW and the bot is aimed at lighthearted babyfur roleplayers. Just invite @themagicprotogenbot to...
  13. B

Changing on campus at college?

I’m going to have to start wearing to class as I started having accidents and I was curious and to a good way to bring my changing supplies and where are good places to change on campus, thanks for any help!
  14. JaysonTheRegressor

Baby MewTwo Changies {Commission}

Did a commission for @DiaperAxolotl ! Drew baby MewTwo in a Pampers Babydry size 8 with a mew plushie and a Spyro paci!
  15. Mommy changes my diaper

Mommy changes my diaper

Mommy changing my diaper
  16. Poofybutt

Another Date With Mommy + Any Advice?

Hello y'all, Had a truly marvellous day with my Mommy and had to post. So, we were talking all week leading up to today and we both decided to have a fully planned baby day. Mommy got here at 8 in the morning and she just left at quarter to 7. We both had a blast. Mommy bought me a new toy...
  17. R

School troubles

So when I wake up in the diaper I am wet how can I make my butt not smell like Pee and I can't take a shower in the morning to get ready for school and still put a new diaper on
  18. Pokogirl

Your Diaper Routine

Hello! I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for like 2 months and have recently taken a long break due to some bad experience.I have thought for some while and decided that instead of wearing 24/7 I shall follow a routine. It would be very helpful if you tell me your diaper routine and give me...
  19. diaperboyxxx1

Change me. (Short poem)

So I wrote a short poem. I'd love to hear what you guys think: Change me. Life is dark And damp am I Of stinging tears that will not dry My person moist of trickling sweat A bad dream, a nightmare, a trap my mind has set I cry and weep and throw a fit As if I scream into the void "I quit" A...
  20. Ian16545

Changing time games and songs?

Don't know if this has been talked about yet or not, but: Are there any songs you like to hear/games you like to play while having your diaper changed? Of course, there's the usual things: peek-a-boo, boop-on-your-nose, the Alphabet Song, This Little Piggy... But here's what I'd pick: Eye...
Back