clothes

1. Demonbabywearspamps

has anyone tried pretendagain?

I'm not talking about their diapers. I wanna know if anyone has tried their clothing? I'd love to buy some buy I don't know anyone that has bought their clothes before. If anyone has bought their shirts or undies i'd love to try them but idk how they fit. I want their clothes they're so cute but...
  2. BlankyBoyAUS

Recommended clothes for 6-7 year old me?

Since I feel so much like between an average first-second grader right now, I’m left to wonder about clothes including pajamas that you would recommend for me at my little age of around 6-7. Any good sites or Etsy shops? I don’t wish to buy clothes that are too babyish for me.
  3. TrickCyclist

Sophie goes shopping

Sophie has been clothes shopping and would like to share some of her finds :).
  4. gigglesquiggles

Up sizing baby clothes?

I love those simplicity, Butterick, mccalls, children's clothes pattern books! They have such adorable clothes and i want some for myself! Only issue, i have no idea how to size up any of the measurements. Does anyone know how to do this? Is this even possible? I feel like it is...
  5. EmX

Is it scarf or is it bib?

I've ordered these bibs (?) from Amazon and they are amazing. They are so soft and fit perfectly. My question is can wear them in public? Do they look more like a scarf or more like a bib? My mother says that I look good and not babyish in them but she has a weird fashion sense sometimes...
  6. Dinotopian2002

Black Friday Clothes Shopping in Abenas

Hi guys! Hope you're all doing well. Something big happened last week, which was a major personal victory for me. Long story short, I needed to buy some new jeans and trousers, because most of what I have doesn't really fit me well. This is because my incontinence has worsened and the diapers...
  7. F

Where to find custom clothing/pyjamas?

Hey, I hope this post is allowed/welcome here. If this is not a space for me, please let me know and I'll delete my post. I have a friend who I found out is a babyfur. They absolutely love snuggling (non-sexual) and have previously asked me to wear some (poorly fitting) extra pyjamas they have...
  8. ronnieM

Thereabouts Clothing Line Reviews

A branch off of @KnappFlannel's thread where he announced the launch of this new clothing line, which brings kids' styles to some adult sizes. This thread is less about the discussion, excitement, and philosophical side of the launch, and more about reviewing the products so that others know...
  9. 2Little2Late

Onesie For Warmth?

I was curious if anyone wears a onesie under their clothes for extra warmth but without burning up? If I wear Cuddl Duds under my clothes when I work at night, I roast and sweat to death. But yeah, starting to get cold up here and l need to stay nice and warm.
  10. kexta

Slight public little

My mommy is taking "baby steps" into the community and she is wanting to help me be little publicly... But at her own level. She is looking for public clothes that can scream little for a little. Like onsies that could be worn in public, pettycoat skirts, diaper covers that could be used as...
  11. SparkleBunny

Hey, how are you? What are all of you guys doing today?

Hey, how are you? I took a shower this morning and I'm feeling SO innocent today! I'm still in my pajamas (which I'll change out of soon) and have my pillow pet with me. I'm having rice mac & cheese with some juice for lunch. I'm trying to decide if I want care bears or hello kitty cup for my...
  12. B

Who wears their Little/AB clothes in public?

In reading the posts, it seems like some members have an extensive wardrobe of clothes for their smaller selves. I'm wondering how many members wear those clothes in public, where it can be seen (and not necessarily recognized as AB/DL clothing). Myself, I've worn jonjons and longalls to...
  13. KittyninjaW

Abdl/sissy clothing on a budget

Hey, me again. I am doing better than I was, anyway I was wondering how do you get Abdl/ sissy clothes affordably because I really want Abdl /sissy clothes when I regress, to seal the deal, and I don't know where to begin, considering the specialty shops on the internets prices, and I really...
  14. W

Pull-Up Questions

I would love to wear in public, but I'm paranoid someone will notice. My first pull up was a Tena. I then bought Always Discreet, and then Abena Abriflex. Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I thought they were all noticeable under my clothes. In a way, the Tenas and the Always seemed less notable...
Back