baby boy

1. Kunbenshero

finally i think i know the reason why we act like that 😨

Hi maybe you already know this but read my thread anyway it is for people who have the desire and they being forced to be a baby like me. I think I came up with a theory. the real reasons why we like being a baby why we like wearing diapers? i think it is beacause of the subconscious mind when...
  2. SnuggleBoi

Hi fellow awesome people!

So I’m male, 30 have been into diapers for about 10 years, I spend 9 of those years as a daddy but finally I was brave enough to say to my partner that I too wanted to wear and be little. It’s been a great year, lots of learning about myself, I’m here primary to meet others like me and chat
  3. Babycockney

Hi... Newbie here but long time ABDL

Hi all, Glad to have found likeminded people here... I'm new here, but been into and curious about ABDL for over 10 years now. Looking to get to know folks, but in particular in the UK. ☺️☺️ Feel free to drop me a msg, i don't bite... Much! 😛 I might make a mess in your lap though...
  4. Abdl4lif3

Abdl

Hi all I'm David I've been a ABDL for about 18 years now. Hope to make some good diaper friends. I like to use my diapers like a baby should going both no1 and no 2. I'll be getting diapered tonight if anyone what's to chat later 😊
  5. xThePaddedGamerx

NRU STR8UPS

So I made a post about my struggles and mentioned I purchased a pack of NRU's STR8UP's and how I was unsure if I was going to wear them because of the travesty that is my life at the moment. Basically I tried one on Friday morning and at first I thought they weren't going to fit my 34" waist in...
  6. L

ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

So I ordered a case of the Abu Lavender's, and I just got them in the mail yesterday! Yay! And I just have to let this be said to all the haters out there that have tried to hate on these diapers..... NO. Just NO. Put your paci's in and shhhhh hater's, because you are very very wrong! I...
  7. babypr1

Hewoooo!!!

Hello, I'm back at ADISC.org, it have been a while since i have been here. I hope to be more active here. You can talk to me anytime and i'll be more than happy to answer. If you like tumblr you can find me at babypr1.tumblr.com
Back