diaper covers

1. F

Does anyone use diaper covers over disposables

I just ordered a rears safari diaper cover to wear over disposables. does anyone else wear cute diaper covers over there disposables? I usually only get white megamax diapers and like the print of the covers.
  2. smoli

Pullup style diaper cover?

I‘m not super sure how common diaper covers are for pullups specifically? I wouldn’t want it to be big and baggy, just something that would slide over the more compact diaper. Being at the mercy of the available styles at the time seems like it’d be really frustrating, so I’m trying to think...
  3. IcyBlue

Diaper Covers that are discreet and functional

So, I have been looking for a new diaper cover that is discreet and functional. Any ideas would be apreciated 😘 This is what i originally got to stop potential leaks and it worked really well being almost silent and prevented leaks perfectly. The owner of the store would make more for me but I...
  4. inconsurferdude

How practical are cloth diapers for daytime use?

I'm going to search through the forums after posting this, but I thought I'd start a new thread with my specific questions. Basically I'm thinking about switching to cloth diapers for daytime use, I'm just not sure if that would be practical or not. I currently wear plastic-backed disposables...
  5. NorthShoreAdam

4Care Bodysuit Diaper Covers w/ Snap Crotch Now at NorthShore!

https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/diaper-covers/4care-unisex-bodysuit-diaper-covers-w-snaps.html 100% cotton onesie style diaper cover in 7 sizes and 2 colors (navy blue and white). Sizes available to fit waists 31 inches up to 48 inches. These are nice to wear over NorthShore Supreme...
  6. KittyninjaW

Abdl/sissy clothing on a budget

Hey, me again. I am doing better than I was, anyway I was wondering how do you get Abdl/ sissy clothes affordably because I really want Abdl /sissy clothes when I regress, to seal the deal, and I don't know where to begin, considering the specialty shops on the internets prices, and I really...
Back