introduction new member

1. LittleDiaperDreamer

Hi (a long overdue introduction)

Hi, so I guess it is about time I introduce myself. I am a gay student in my twenties currently living in Switzerland. I'm a diaper lover since as long as I can remember but I've struggled (and still do) to come to terms with who I am and how to accept my unusual attraction to diapers. That's...
  2. lust4apples

Hi, Everyone!

Hello! It's really nice to be here. I'm an older FTM, who loves to play video games (especially Fallout, Bioshock, and farming sims) and occasionally writes short stories or starts novels I never finish. I'm fairly out going and really open to making new friends. I currently work in investment...
  3. JenyLu

Hello ADISC!

Hey ADISC 😃, I'm both extremely excited and nervous to finally make an official account and introduce myself to the community. I've been a lurker for a bit now, and I decided that it was probably time. Well, enough of the rambling, let's get onto the introduction. 1. WHO AM I? On ADISC, you...
  4. IsaDeathless

Greetings... All...

I said, with much gravitas. I am a long ABDL'er who's remained hidden. Now I'm on my own and decided to just go all in. I've been a diaper lover for ages. Found it lovely for stress (I have cPTSD, there's a lot of stress) and have been wearing on/off for 12 years or so - then last year finally...
  5. Tomasek28

Hello and this is my introduction

Hi, I'm a guy who likes to play little baby. Every day I wish I could be a girl, preferably a little girl. I'm interested in diapers, regression. In everyday life I am an IT Guy and my hobbies are computers (games and hardware itself (building computers and learning new technology)) and...
  6. oliverfulldiaper

Hello I am oliver

Hope I can share my experiences and learn from others. I just joined this forum because i have been reading threads which i can relate to so I would like to take part on some. I am 19 and well my name is Oliver. I am only a diaper lover, just for sexual pleasure and yes I do wet and mess. I am...
  7. uwumiddlespace

geek seeking similar for friendship

*this is not a personal's ad, the name is intended to be a joke 1) hey, finance nerd girl here. Sagitarrius? Birthdate on profile is purposefully obscured by a bit. I'm kind of annoying about privacy on the internet. I'll talk to you forever about tech and gaming and a bunch of other stuff. I...
  8. R

Heyo

A New dl babyfur is here for some good stories, if you know any great ones (AB/DL, Babyfur, Diaperfur) then just write the name here. As of who I am, I'm a furry who loves to read good stories, playing video games, watching serieses and sometimes do small arts.
  9. Sunshine

Hello!! i'm new and i'm looking for rp

Heyo i'm Sunshine, i really like mlp and also making others happy! i have always been a little into diapers and abdl, mostly being a baby myself. But recently i started feeling a lot of joy babying and caring for others ♡ I would like to do more of that and hopefully be a little active here. Is...
  10. Chiknheadz

The New Guy

Good day and salutations. Im new and would like to say heyyyyyyy 😁 I identify as straight and male. Im a disabled veteran who has been hiding that I am a diaper lover for a long time. I also cant sleep without my teddy bear and blankie. I've come to this forum in search of people with...
  11. GoodGentleman

Just saying hi!

Been lurking on this site for a few years, and I figured I should finally get around to doing an introduction! I'm a diaper-loving scalie, and enjoy D&D, role-playing, amusement parks, and good beer.
  12. D

Hi everyone

Hi my name is Daniel and i am a little I am new to the abdl community as a whole i hope this is the right place to post this I never really experienced stuff like little space before and other little stuff is there a way i can learn about it if theis is the wrong place to post this plese let me...
  13. LBDrew

Intro to me.

Hello. My name is Drew, I'm an NB little. I'm disabled and suffer from bladder incontinence. I was introduced to abdl through a therapist as a way to cope with my injuries that led to medical needs for diapers. My first wife hated the fact I had to wear diapers and I never brought up abdl with...
  14. jaydiapered

Introduction

Apparently i forgot to introduce myself when i joined so am fixing that situation now. i'm jay - an abdl who has been diapered for the last 25 years. i was turned onto dipers during a summer i was quarantined and two older girls who were quarantined with me diapered me as their baby for the...
  15. Bohunk

Dad here supporting my wife as she would like to pursue being a Mommy/Caregiver.

I am super new to all of this. My wife has started to be a non-sexual Cargiver/Mommy. At first to be very honest I just did not want to know the happenings behind the scene. As time has gone by we had a conflict because my understandings of ABDL were not the best. Conflicts occurred, and I...
  16. G

Hello from new person

I'd like to introduce myself to the group. I am an AB/DL. I've recently begun wearing diapers 24/7, including bedwetting, mainly due to some nerve damage. Overall, I've been interested in diapers as far back as 7-8 years old, maybe even earlier. The ironic thing is that being an AB/DL seems...
  17. jessicalondon

saying Hello to ADISC

Hi. I'm new to ADISC. I'm retired. I am fascinated by human behavior, including my own. I study Jungian depth psychology. I like astrology and tarot. In August, 2022, I got into LEGOs, starting with Harry Potter kits. I found that I really like LEGO Friends kits (my avatar is a LEGO figure) and...
  18. MamaVee

Hey everyone!! ♥️ New Mommy here

Hello everyone 😊!! I am a soon to be newbie CG/Mommy who's a back office Hospital healthcare worker and a student working towards her Masters in Health Admin. I love to laugh and am definitely a cryer when a sad or emotional scene comes on a movie or TV show. I'm here because I want to learn...
  19. Herb

Introduction

I'm a shy dl, I go 24/7 in cycles for weeks at a time. I do n1 and wear dry. I got abused as a kid- sexually, age 2. That's when it started. First times doing n1 unpadded was age 12. Got padded after college for the first time. Currently married. Been padded all week, might stock up...
  20. fluffabear

Hello from the Idaho Desert!

Hi everyone! I'm an AB, and found this site through a local friend. I'm hoping to find some support and resources for AB boys, and maybe make a few friends while I'm at it. Outside of being an AB I like to knit, cook, hike, camp and fish.
Back