delivery

1. J

International delivery (gls particularly)

Hey everyone, Hope yall have a Nice weekend 🙏 I usually only wear medical diapers but just before easter i decided i wanted to order some printed ones - So i put my order and it was handed over to GLS Hoerdt in France just before easter - Nice! The package updated thuesday 2nd april - Nice i...
  2. DinoMan91

Diapers coming in the mail tomorrow. Will be at work, my close friend/new housemate will be at home when the package arrives 📦. What do I say?

Hi folks! I am new around here, not new to the kink however. I seek advice, mainly on how to approach this situation I am in. I am 31m and have ordered diapers several times in the past, I was able to because I wasn't living with anyone I was close to at the times, nor was I living under my...
  3. M

How are Goodnites delivered?

I was considering ordering Goodnites from Amazon, and it says discreet packaging, but it doesn't really show any pictures of the box. What's the box look like, and If I order something else with it, will they put it in that box?
  4. M

Post office collection?

This is my first post here so hello everyone and happy new year! I am fairly new to diapers and have only bought a few from my local shops but i'd like to buy some online. Because i still live at home I really don't want my family finding out, does anyone know of a UK based website that delivers...
Back